| AnuGun ..Holi Special Surprise.. OS - Holi ke Rang | - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Dk26

This is amazing di.. 

(I know you won't remember me but I do remember you). Tujhse hai raabta wali simran 

Thank you Simran dear 🤗

Ofcourse I remember you n I remember we used to have lots of fun on THR forum ❤️

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago

Thank you for tag! What a lovely OS...enjoyed every bit of it! Do come back with a new story soon :) 

I did wish this to be more romantic but in a way I am glad you kept it realistic because romance in this type of situation would have looked fake and cheesy❤️

Originally posted by lovereading14

Thank you for tag! What a lovely OS...enjoyed every bit of it! Do come back with a new story soon :) 

You are welcome my dear n thank you for the appreciation 😳❤️

I will definitely come with another one if an idea pops  👍🏼

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

I did wish this to be more romantic but in a way I am glad you kept it realistic because romance in this type of situation would have looked fake and cheesy❤️

Aww .. 😳Thank you Hinna 🤗

They are not even in friendship zone , n romance is waiting for them somewhere on the line.. 😆
My hand is little tight with writing cheesy bollywood style romantic stories. I tried to write what I feel n by feeling the characters . I tried to keep it as simple and relatable as I can. 😁

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Aww .. 😳Thank you Hinna 🤗

They are not even in friendship zone , n romance is waiting for them somewhere on the line.. 😆
My hand is little tight with writing cheesy bollywood style romantic stories. I tried to write what I feel n by feeling the characters . I tried to keep it as simple and relatable as I can. 😁

This is what I love about your writing. You try to keep it natural rather than cheesy😃