Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

| AnuGun ..Holi Special Surprise.. OS - Holi ke Rang | - Page 4

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you...❀️

Makers pe toh waise hi bharosa nahi hai isliye I myself did the honors...πŸ˜†

So true makers pe bilkul bharosa nahi karne ka soecially KKIS k makers becoz they r the same makers of GHKPM and the show totally looks ruined now (I don't watch it but I know the original story, it's from a Bengali show, same like KKIS and have watched a few scenes here n there n saw how the makers ruined the original story). And Khorkuto's (whose adaptation is KKIS) current track is too bad already, and I'm fearing that the makers of KKIS would pick that track n make it even worse! πŸ₯²

I hope it is upto the mark and met your AnuGun Holi expectations.

It was more than my expectations! πŸ˜πŸ˜†

I want to change Anu's perception towards her as he is still under the impression that gungun is a rich bratty girl.. even though he had seen the glimpses of her good side.. still he behaves rude towards her..πŸ€” 

So true! I had so wanted Anu to understand Gungun n her perspective, but alas he doesn't. He has care for RKC's feelings ki koi uske bare mein gharwale bura sochega ya use hurt hoga, but Gungun k saath bure bartaav karne mein bhi use time nahi lagta aur uske baad uske khud k behavior pe introsepection karne ka bhi use kabhi khayal nahi aata.  And his apologies r too shallow, koi dept nahi hai, woh toh GC n gang kehta hai isliye sorry bol deta hai unlike Gungun jise genuinely bura feel hua jab Dr. Maya misbehaved with KS family isliye bhaagi bhaagi aayi usse maafi maangne k liye. I hope kal k epi mein Anu Gungun ko dil se sorry maang raha hai naa ki kisi k dabav pe. 😌

I had a plan in mind to write further but was too tired.. Who knows you all can get an epilogue or second part if idea struck in mind,,πŸ˜† but cant promise though..

Omg yes plzz if you upload I'll be so grateful, but no pressure! 😊

Thank you for pointing out i have edited the names πŸ˜† Originally I wrote basic plot idea and few scenes here and  there on another itv couple last year but somehow couldn't complete the writing.,. n typed this exclusively on my phone thats why the editing error sometimes autocorrect n what not,, n my eyes got super tired when posting so missed name changes here and there as I had to change the scene completely than the scattered writing sitting in my draft,,πŸ˜†

Arre no problem ho jata hai kabhi kabhi, I just said taki you can edit it, otherwise I understand. ❀ I guess you wrote a ShaKhi OS right? Anokhi naam se guess kar rahi hu kyuki even I used to watch SAAK. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful...happy holi😊❀🌹

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GHKPM

Beautiful...happy holi😊❀🌹

Thank you… 😳 happy Holi to you as well ..πŸ€—β€οΈ

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aisa hain,  mujhe tag nahi kiya then also I found it and read it. πŸ˜†

Chalo koi na. Ab sorry mar bolna. πŸ€—

Too god πŸ‘

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

So true makers pe bilkul bharosa nahi karne ka soecially KKIS k makers becoz they r the same makers of GHKPM and the show totally looks ruined now (I don't watch it but I know the original story, it's from a Bengali show, same like KKIS and have watched a few scenes here n there n saw how the makers ruined the original story). And Khorkuto's (whose adaptation is KKIS) current track is too bad already, and I'm fearing that the makers of KKIS would pick that track n make it even worse! πŸ₯²

I know isliye I am waiting n watching when they start to make it bakwaas then I will stop watching  n move on from the show..πŸ˜† thankfully never watched ghum n I know makers had made kachra out of it.. So I don’t trust any itv makers πŸ˜†

It was more than my expectations! 😍smiley36

Thank you. I am glad that my writing brings joy to others.. β€οΈ

I’d so wanted Anu to understand Gungun n her perspective, but alas he doesn't. He has care for RKC's feelings ki koi uske bare mein gharwale bura sochega ya use hurt hoga, but Gungun k saath bure bartaav karne mein bhi use time nahi lagta aur uske baad uske khud k behavior pe introsepection karne ka bhi use kabhi khayal nahi aata. smiley18 And his apologies r too shallow, koi dept nahi hai, woh toh GC n gang kehta hai isliye sorry bol deta hai unlike Gungun jise genuinely bura feel hua jab Dr. Maya misbehaved with KS family isliye bhaagi bhaagi aayi usse maafi maangne k liye. I hope kal k epi mein Anu Gungun ko dil se sorry maang raha hai naa ki kisi k dabav pe. 😌

Ahh I so wish that uss chashmish ke aankho ke upar se yeh judgemental hone ka chashma utre and he could see through the lens ki Gungun is not what she shows. She is actually a gem of a person. But its an itv show isse kya hi expectations rakh sakhe hai..πŸ€ͺ

Omg yes plzz if you upload I'll be so grateful, but no pressure! 😊

I had a plot in mind when I was writing the og but couldn’t write it. So have to brush up my mind and think of something. Lets see if I will get time to do that.

Arre no problem ho jata hai kabhi kabhi, I just said taki you can edit it, otherwise I understand. ❀ I guess you wrote a ShaKhi OS right? Anokhi naam se guess kar rahi hu kyuki even I used to watch SAAK. smiley36

Thats why I thanked you.. cz when you write from your phone n copy paste on IF the fonts become so small that sometimes its really hard to read especially when you and your eyes are tired 

Yes you guessed it right. the actual plot I have written was for ShaKhi n it was sitting in my drafts I couldn’t complete so never posted that. Even I was watching that show for sometime. It was actually little bit good where makers were not following nonsensical tracks from OG πŸ˜† 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: md410

Aisa hain,  mujhe tag nahi kiya then also I found it and read it. πŸ˜†

Chalo koi na. Ab sorry mar bolna. πŸ€—

Too god πŸ‘

Thank you..OS  kaisa laga yeh nibandh likh kar bataao πŸ˜† Itne chhote comment se meri aankho ko shanti nahi milegi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Raat ko 1.30 baje post karo toh yehi hota hai…isliye tumhe tag karna reh gaya.. sorry nahi bolungi as you said no  πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Itni raat ko itnaich milega kitno ko tag kiya nahi kiya mujhe kuch yaad nahi.. story mein bhi proof read nahi kiya tha , edit bhi din mein kiya dhyaan se padh kar πŸ€£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is so cuteee β€οΈ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you..❀️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much β€οΈπŸ€—

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is amazing di.. 

(I know you won't remember me but I do remember you). Tujhse hai raabta wali simran