Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

DIL LE LO for this precious Holi update.

Thank you,... πŸ€— Mere liye appreciation hi kaafi hai for your beautiful heart.❀️

I was pissed off upon hearing we won't be getting any Holi sequence but you fulfilled that wish of mine- hayyee. Thank you sm!!πŸ€—

When I read this I was not liking a bit itne cute hai AnuGun and no Holi sequence...😑

Anubhav attended the function just to apologise to Gungun? Yeah right!πŸ˜†

Idea was taken from the precap and episode updates πŸ˜†

This trio of bandars!😑 Can someone depot Maya off to America (better still, to the black holeπŸ˜†). While, Akriti and Ronnie can drink the glasses of bhaang themselves and jump in front of the truck!

Maya and Akriti joining hands as per article so langoor Ronnie kyun pichhe reh jaata?? But iss langoor ke haath angoor (aka gungun ) nahi aane wale...

I'm so glad you made Anubhav hear these bandars!

I want him to know true colors if these bandars,..πŸ˜†

I WANT A DRUNK GUNGUN! Imagine how cute she'd look.❀️

Even I want this but makers dene se rahe so maine hi bhaang pila di...πŸ˜†

I honestly felt my eyes tear reading Gungun narrate what happened in her childhood. She doesn't deserve a mum like Maya.😭

I was crying myself while writing it...😭 But still I feel it was not up to the mark.πŸ˜•

Oh my! They fell asleep together. He's already become her teddy.😳

He will become teddy for his papa ki pari..shaadi ke baad ( Marathi Version's clip inspired me 😳).πŸ˜†

I absolutely love love love this so much!!!!

Aww thank you so much πŸ˜³

Do write more, please?

I will try,.. honestly my work and studies keeps me busy n it kept me away from the forum too.πŸ˜’ but I will try to write whenever time permits.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love, Aafii.❀️

Lots of love back to your way,,,❀️

Replies in Bold Italics..❀️

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1605

Holi sequence to nahi mil raha I hope dinner date aachi ho 😍😍😍

Dinner date??😲 kab hai??

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

What a very cute yet an emotional update.❀️AnuGun's first Holi togetherGG wanting to color Annu and Anu realising what all his Papa ki pari had gone through❀️I actually thought midway these two would do the deed intoxicated🀣☺️A beautiful OS❀️

Thank you for tagging me😳

Thank you dear.,.β€οΈπŸ€—

AnuGun ki Holi yeh makers toh dene se rahe so socha main hi surprise Holi OS gift kar du saare AnuGun ke fans ko..πŸ˜†

I knon Anu will get to know about her pain over time during their marriage but I want to change his perception about gungun so hence Gungun telling him about her pain while under influence of bhaang, as while being sober she dont show her pain to others and put a brave front.

@ bold Whaaaaaaat?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† behen woh likhna mere bas ki baat nahi..🀣n Sanskaar ke chalte phirte encyclopedia se you cant expect a hanky panky before marriage..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Thank you for showering your love for this little piece..❀️

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

@Bold: Beheeen! Do you want Anubhav to give an hour-long lecture of sanskaars to you?πŸ˜†

Anu se zyaaada mere andar ke sanskaar errmm lack of writing hot stuff .. won't let me do so..πŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Firstly, thanku for a AnuGun Holi OS. Makers wont give us a Holi track this year (as told by the creative director of the show in his insta Q/A session), so you fulfilled my AnuGun's Holi. πŸ™πŸΌβ€ This is so beautiful and emotional OS! πŸ₯Ίβ€ Loved how Anu's feelings towards GG changed n she too (although under the influence of bhaang) revealed her childhood pain to him. ❣ Would love a 2nd part of it, like the aftermath of this. πŸ™ˆ P.S. - I found *Anokhi in place of Gungun in two places, maybe its a typo or maybe this was from another story of you from where you wrote this OS , plzz edit it. πŸ˜…

Thank you...❀️

Makers pe toh waise hi bharosa nahi hai isliye I myself did the honors...πŸ˜†

I hope it is upto the mark and met your AnuGun Holi expectations.

I want to change Anu's perception towards her as he is still under the impression that gungun is a rich bratty girl.. even though he had seen the glimpses of her good side.. still he behaves rude towards her..πŸ€”

I had a plan in mind to write further but was too tired.. Who knows you all can get an epilogue or second part if idea struck in mind,,πŸ˜† but cant promise though..

Thank you for pointing out i have edited the names πŸ˜† Originally I wrote basic plot idea and few scenes here and  there on another itv couple last year but somehow couldn't complete the writing.,. n typed this exclusively on my phone thats why the editing error sometimes autocorrect n what not,, n my eyes got super tired when posting so missed name changes here and there as I had to change the scene completely than the scattered writing sitting in my draft,,πŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beluga

Happy Holi!!πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ

Happy Holi to you too dear....πŸ€—

Woohoo, apne dil ke armaan poore kar diyeπŸ™ˆ. Reading about Anugun, I was like:

Aww this gif,,, Thank you,,,❀️

Makers toh armaan pure karne se rahe hum khud hi kar rahe hai KP paka paka kar,,,πŸ˜†

AnuGun is love,,❀️

Jab evil trio ke darshan hue yahan:

Bina Evil trio ke Bhaang kaun milata.. n itna cute AnuGun moment kahaan se milta,,πŸ˜†

Trio ne khud ke pairo par hi kulhaadi maari hai,,,πŸ˜†

Aur zyada likhoπŸ€—.

I will try when an idea pops and the inner writer in me awakes..πŸ˜†

PH can show one Holi sequence na, woh bhi nahi karna😐.

PH is the useless of all.. Holi kya AnuGun bhi dikha demain dhanya ho jaaungi,.. but unko pyaara hai draama oh my mama...πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a lovely surprise! First of all a very Happy Holi!! β€οΈ

I really loved this one! I was so disappointed that we are not getting any Holi scenes you filled the void Thank youπŸ€—

These monkey trio wanting to insult Gungun😑 Thank God Anu heard them

Poor Gungun hope she celebrates all her festival happily  

Anu taking care of drunk Gungun and falling asleep beside her😳

If you could give more 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinMIN2

What a lovely surprise! First of all a very Happy Holi!! β€οΈ

Thank you.,, I hope this surprise if a pleasant one for you,,❀️

Wish you a very happy Holi dear,,πŸ€—

I really loved this one! I was so disappointed that we are not getting any Holi scenes you filled the void Thank youπŸ€—

I know .. I thought might be next week we get to see a tiny bit of Holi sequence but humaare armaano par makers ne paani pher diya so maine OS likh kar apne armaan pure kar liye,,πŸ˜†

These monkey trio wanting to insult Gungun😑 Thank God Anu heard them

Monkey and chipkali gang ka toh kya hi kehna,,..😑 Yeah thank god for that and the possessive streak has started developing in him..

Poor Gungun hope she celebrates all her festival happily  

I wish she gets to celebrate all her festival happily with all the love of family β€οΈ

Anu taking care of drunk Gungun and falling asleep beside her😳

I wanted to make it something logical cz it was 1 am n mujhe kuch sujh nahi raha tha,, so usko wahin aankhein bandh kar ke sochne ke liye chhod diya,,πŸ˜†

If you could give more 

Aww this gif...❀️ I will try to write further if an idea pops..n time to write,,πŸ‘πŸΌ

MochaQueen thumbnail

OMG darshi is back with another story

res