Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

thank u but i expected romance

Bina pyaar ke romance kahaan se laau?? Abhi toh dosti honi hai.. phir dheere dheere pyaar hoga 😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritm

Were you going to write this on Shakhi ?

Actually I saw Anokhi written somewhere instead of Gungun that you might have forgotten to edit ☺️

😆 Yeah I was writing for ShaKhi...as an idea in my draft..but never got chance to write n post. I mentioned also that this was planned on some other couple. Then mixed two ideas together and with those scenes and written full fledged  AnuGun OS. 

I haven’t proofread before posting so somewhere there are grammer and spelling mistakes.. even Anubhav was becoming Anokhi because of my autocorrect 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: LunaLovegood7

Happy Holi❤️

Such a sweet OS! Show mein toh milne se raha😭 AnuGun ki Holi 

Btw, was it originally written for ShaKhi?

Happy Holi…🤗

Thank you.. 🤗❤️

yes show mein toh milne se raha.. koi holi ka sequence.. toh socha main khud hi imagine kar ke likh deti hoon.. 😆

yeah the original idea was to write on ShaKhi n it was was laying in my draft incomplete. thought to add AnuGun in the mix and written story around the idea. 😆

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

What a very cute yet an emotional update.❤️AnuGun's first Holi togetherGG wanting to color Annu and Anu realising what all his Papa ki pari had gone through❤️I actually thought midway these two would do the deed intoxicated🤣☺️A beautiful OS❤️

Thank you for tagging me😳

@Bold: Beheeen! Do you want Anubhav to give an hour-long lecture of sanskaars to you?😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

@Bold: Beheeen! Do you want Anubhav to give an hour-long lecture of sanskaars to you?😆

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Firstly, thanku for a AnuGun Holi OS. Makers wont give us a Holi track this year (as told by the creative director of the show in his insta Q/A session), so you fulfilled my AnuGun's Holi. 🙏🏼❤ This is so beautiful and emotional OS! 🥺❤ Loved how Anu's feelings towards GG changed n she too (although under the influence of bhaang) revealed her childhood pain to him. ❣ Would love a 2nd part of it, like the aftermath of this. 🙈 P.S. - I found *Anokhi in place of Gungun in two places, maybe its a typo or maybe this was from another story of you from where you wrote this OS , plzz edit it. 😅

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1605

This is so good . Anugun's first holi together . Loved it completely.

Thank you dear...🤗

I knew by the drama going on currently AnuGun holi sequence milne se rahi so socha main hi kyun na likh lu,,😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anugun0507

Thats so  lovely .Cute Anugun moments.Aur bhi milte toh bhi chalta.but thanks a lot .we were missing AnuGun holi .❤

Thank you dear.. 🤗

I couldn't think much after writing and editing I had to do on my phone ,I was super tired n almost half sleepy.. I will try to make it for it by giving an epilogue or part 2 as time permits as having lots of things on my late currently...I didn't want to miss out writing n posting AnuGun Holi sequence on the actual festive day..😆

Beluga thumbnail

Happy Holi!!🧡💛💚💜💙❤️

Woohoo, apne dil ke armaan poore kar diye🙈. Reading about Anugun, I was like:

Jab evil trio ke darshan hue yahan:

Aur zyada likho🤗.

PH can show one Holi sequence na, woh bhi nahi karna😐.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you dear...🤗

I knew by the drama going on currently AnuGun holi sequence milne se rahi so socha main hi kyun na likh lu,,😆

Holi sequence to nahi mil raha I hope dinner date aachi ho 😍😍😍