Manav Gohil takes a short break

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

As we saw in today’s episode Vaibhav leaves to America but I’m not sure if the writers planned that or if it was Manav (Gohil) wanting to spend some time with his family (he’s been posting a lot on Instagram). So the upcoming track will just focus on Akanksha and Manav. I’m thinking that the promo (divorce track) is going to be stretched until he returns. So until he isn’t back, the rest of the show is just going to be “filler episodes”/ distraction. So far the character Manav is making plans to stop Akanksha while she’s already making blunders as the new CEO.

While Vaibhav is away, greedy brother is back (Akanksha’s brother).

I don’t want episodes to drag.  Hope she can make blunders which gives Manav a chance to dig into Kapoor business.  In this who knows he might find out about Niharika’s mystery.   

On top of that, I think Vaibhav will loose that foreign contract - because he had to step in and all efforts gone in vain so he will take out his frustration on Akansha. Then  satyanash of both Akansha and Vaibhav by Manav 👍🏼

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago

I hope it’s not for long. I don’t like when characters are away and the storyline has to have filler episodes.

I understand actors have personal lives and it’s their right to take breaks, but I’m being selfish