Spy Bahu

Spy Bahu | Episode Discussion Thread | - Page 92

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Very true ,now she is calling the trouble for her self .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kooki07

Very true ,now she is calling the trouble for her self .

Yes.. She has to prove the other girl fake.. 

Until then it will be difficult for Sejal. 

kooki07 thumbnail

She is a spy and very intelligent girl then why they given such an idiotic plot ? they could have bring they fake girl by using something logical .

rekha_crm thumbnail

She is a spy and very intelligent girl then why they given such an idiotic plot ? they could have bring they fake girl by using something logical .

Yeah... They shouldn't have shown Sejal underestimating Veera. 

Veera was two steps ahead of her this time.. How quickly she found the truth  of Sejal from the Kotadiya house.. And how quick she was to put her plan into action. 

Sejal for now os shocked by the fake Mahira's entry but atleast they didn't drag about her knowing that the letter Yohan had read was not the one she had written. 

Yohan naturally will try to help his childhood friend whom he had adored for such a long time before he allowed Sejal into his heart. And she has shown him proofs of her being Mahira and even told him things of childhood memories. 

Sejal really made blunder of writing a letter and leaving it in office... 

But now my opinion is that Yohan will only consider Mahira as his friend. He has moved on and loves Sejal. 

I know this girl is going to try to create misunderstandings between the couple. Whatever yohan does in a friendly way can be misinterpreted. 

I just wish Sejal stays calm and doesn't fall further into Veera and the new girl's trap. She should ask SK sir for the proof of her being Mahira. As he's the only one who knows that and can help her to prove it. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

God.. Veera is obsessed with dressing up her skeketon sister.. 

🤣

It's spooky but funny too.. Meri hasi nahi rukti when i see her with that skeleton ðŸ¤£

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha_crm

Yeah... They shouldn't have shown Sejal underestimating Veera. 

Veera was two steps ahead of her this time.. How quickly she found the truth  of Sejal from the Kotadiya house.. And how quick she was to put her plan into action. 

Sejal for now os shocked by the fake Mahira's entry but atleast they didn't drag about her knowing that the letter Yohan had read was not the one she had written. 

Yohan naturally will try to help his childhood friend whom he had adored for such a long time before he allowed Sejal into his heart. And she has shown him proofs of her being Mahira and even told him things of childhood memories. 

Sejal really made blunder of writing a letter and leaving it in office... 

But now my opinion is that Yohan will only consider Mahira as his friend. He has moved on and loves Sejal. 

I know this girl is going to try to create misunderstandings between the couple. Whatever yohan does in a friendly way can be misinterpreted. 

I just wish Sejal stays calm and doesn't fall further into Veera and the new girl's trap. She should ask SK sir for the proof of her being Mahira. As he's the only one who knows that and can help her to prove it. 

Ok here's the thing Sejal aka Mahira's story has similarities somewhat with Ridzi of IMMJ 2.Why I will explain that in a bit-

1-Ridzi was not a Trained Spy like Sejal yet she chose to go into the den of Mafia VR bcoz of her love for Kabir while Mahira chose to go on the directions of SK for her Fareed bhai perhaps so that she can possibly reunite with her brother 

2- Sejal married Yohan under the guise of revenge while VR married Ridzi bcoz he already suspected her of being a Spy sent by someone.

3-Now here comes the catch-Both VR and Yohan were proved innocent ultimately in the end leading to VR falling for Ridzi while Yohan has just confessed his love for Sejal.

What I don't understand that why Sejal repeated the same stupid mistake which Ridzi did of writing down their entire spy past on a piece of letter which their husbands Yohan and VR could never find.

Ridzi kept on delaying the truth bcoz she feared losing Vansh and when VR came back she had to pay a heavy price which Sejal also has to pay unfortunately due to her stupidity inspite of being a Trained Spy.Ridzi was not some professional Spy like Sejal but Sejal is a trained special agent right?

4-Yohan looks to be an intelligent man even though he's not a Mastermind like Vansh but while Vansh was criticized for his stupid revenge against Ridzi I hope Yohan's character does not follow the same pattern.

Yes Yohan is not a Mafia like Vansh but his secretive Mission Kashmir had put him on the radar of Intelligence Agencies that's why SK had to send Sejal there to gather evidence against him.He was interrogated also by SK in the initial episodes due to his Afghanistan trip.

5- Fake Mahira has entered on the directions of the Terrorist Group leader Veera who stole Sejal's identity putting her in a Catch 22 situation.Sejal has fallen into her own Spy trap itself.

6-That CCTV footage of Fareed's death may have been deleted but someday Yohan might get to know the truth bcoz his own sister married Fareed.After his death his sibling had an unfortunate mental breakdown.

7- Even if SK sir provides the identity proof to Sejal the thing is Yohan would feel betrayed by Sejal's past actions and he cannot be blamed for that.Sejal married Yohan through deceit even though Yohan might have accepted her.What is the basis of their relationship?

8-Yohan would think that Sejal was only sent to implicate him as a Criminal like Vansh thought when he discovered about Ridzi's past mission.

He won't be able to see the genuine feelings Sejal or Mahira has for him.He has already lost his mom never got any real love from his Dad and Sejal's betrayal would only wound his heart further.And this Fake Mahira has only muddled the waters further.

9- Yohan on his part needs to realize that not everything can be fully black or white in short he needs to understand that Sejal might have been sent on a mission but the feelings he has for her or she has for him is not fake and he needs to hear out her version before going on the revenge mode against Sejal.

10- Still more than Yohan it's upto Sejal to tackle this latest Veera threat of Fake Mahira.She needs to take the help of SK use her Spy Brain and expose Veera not only in front of Yohaan but include the whole Nanda Family too.

11-Hope Yohan does not the make the stupid mistake of losing his own Mahira which Vansh did before him.Life has given back his Mahira too him in the form of Sejal and he needs to cherish that feeling.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masked

Ok here's the thing Sejal aka Mahira's story has similarities somewhat with Ridzi of IMMJ 2.Why I will explain that in a bit-

1-Ridzi was not a Trained Spy like Sejal yet she chose to go into the den of Mafia VR bcoz of her love for Kabir while Mahira chose to go on the directions of SK for her Fareed bhai perhaps so that she can possibly reunite with her brother 

2- Sejal married Yohan under the guise of revenge while VR married Ridzi bcoz he already suspected her of being a Spy sent by someone.

3-Now here comes the catch-Both VR and Yohan were proved innocent ultimately in the end leading to VR falling for Ridzi while Yohan has just confessed his love for Sejal.

What I don't understand that why Sejal repeated the same stupid mistake which Ridzi did of writing down their entire spy past on a piece of letter which their husbands Yohan and VR could never find.

Ridzi kept on delaying the truth bcoz she feared losing Vansh and when VR came back she had to pay a heavy price which Sejal also has to pay unfortunately due to her stupidity inspite of being a Trained Spy.Ridzi was not some professional Spy like Sejal but Sejal is a trained special agent right?

4-Yohan looks to be an intelligent man even though he's not a Mastermind like Vansh but while Vansh was criticized for his stupid revenge against Ridzi I hope Yohan's character does not follow the same pattern.

Yes Yohan is not a Mafia like Vansh but his secretive Mission Kashmir had put him on the radar of Intelligence Agencies that's why SK had to send Sejal there to gather evidence against him.He was interrogated also by SK in the initial episodes due to his Afghanistan trip.

5- Fake Mahira has entered on the directions of the Terrorist Group leader Veera who stole Sejal's identity putting her in a Catch 22 situation.Sejal has fallen into her own Spy trap itself.

6-That CCTV footage of Fareed's death may have been deleted but someday Yohan might get to know the truth bcoz his own sister married Fareed.After his death his sibling had an unfortunate mental breakdown.

7- Even if SK sir provides the identity proof to Sejal the thing is Yohan would feel betrayed by Sejal's past actions and he cannot be blamed for that.Sejal married Yohan through deceit even though Yohan might have accepted her.What is the basis of their relationship?

8-Yohan would think that Sejal was only sent to implicate him as a Criminal like Vansh thought when he discovered about Ridzi's past mission.

He won't be able to see the genuine feelings Sejal or Mahira has for him.He has already lost his mom never got any real love from his Dad and Sejal's betrayal would only wound his heart further.And this Fake Mahira has only muddled the waters further.

9- Yohan on his part needs to realize that not everything can be fully black or white in short he needs to understand that Sejal might have been sent on a mission but the feelings he has for her or she has for him is not fake and he needs to hear out her version before going on the revenge mode against Sejal.

10- Still more than Yohan it's upto Sejal to tackle this latest Veera threat of Fake Mahira.She needs to take the help of SK use her Spy Brain and expose Veera not only in front of Yohaan but include the whole Nanda Family too.

11-Hope Yohan does not the make the stupid mistake of losing his own Mahira which Vansh did before him.Life has given back his Mahira too him in the form of Sejal and he needs to cherish that feeling.

Well analysed...though I have not watched the show you mentioned. 

Sejal's mistake was writing a letter. If she wanted to confess she had multiple opportunities.. They were alone at many circumstances. 

Ok if Sejal was apprehensive to tell him face to face, she could have recorded the whole thing as audio and sent to him. The dna test could have been whatsapped or emailed to him. She needn't have used a pen drive.

Plain stupidity from a professionally trained spy. 

SK sir and Tanhajee worked on protecting their spy but she gave it away too easily. They're not going to be happy either. They had been warning her to be careful. 

Now Sejal needs to work on how to prove this new woman fake. 

She has to have her ears and eyes open all the time for Veera or the girl to slip so she can get her evidence. 

Yes definitely Yohan will feel betrayed. There will be anger too.. Not only for himself but for his sister too.. And why not, his sister's life is totally blank at this point. 

The broken trust would not make him trust her again so soon. 

It will take time for him to come to terms with whatever has happened and for him to understand that though Sejal entered as a spy, she developed genuine feelings for him. 

Yohan has not an easy life either. 

As you say even I hope they dont show Yohan taking revenge. I hope his character is not butchered. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

I think Veera is a psycho case she couldn't bear her own sisters happiness might had killed her now she talks to the skeleton and being a torrorist she does not think twice before killing the innocent peoples .

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think Veera is a psycho case she couldn't bear her own sisters happiness might had killed her now she talks to the skeleton and being a torrorist she does not think twice before killing the innocent peoples .

Talking to a skeleton and showing her jealousy shows she is not normal and she is also a criminal and terrorist

kooki07 thumbnail

Yes when I saw her first time talking to the skeleton it hit my head oh she is not a normal person but dangerous as well .