A name to start with pls

On Netflix 

• Business Proposal
  • Hometown Cha Cha
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • My Love from the Star
  • Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Oh My Venus 

A more serious drama that’s excellent with romance and a happy ending. I strongly recommend: 

• It’s Okay Not To Be Okay
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

15 minutes in and Vidya is clutching Iqbals hand, refusing to let go. I’ve never related this much to a character in my whole life. I’m so excited. I keep pausing the film so I can squeal in joy. 🤗

This is… 🤣. I remember forgetting to listen to the dialogs once I saw Iqbal and had to rewind for 4-5 times since it happened everytime I went back. 😆 Had no idea Iqbal was in the movie. It was the best pleasant surprise of my last 3-4 yrs I’d say. 😈❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is… 🤣. I remember forgetting to listen to the dialogs once I saw Iqbal and had to rewind for 4-5 times since it happened everytime I went back. 😆 Had no idea Iqbal was in the movie. It was the best pleasant surprise of my last 3-4 yrs I’d say. 😈❤️

I couldn’t even concentrate on his dialogues. I had to replay his scenes 3-4 times so I could actually focus on what he was saying. 😍

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I did not realise who he was until I saw the movie.  He acted very well and I am liking the way our actors are aging gracefully.  At 41 he is still young, but did not try to hide the Grey hair.  He looked even more handsome with the Grey hair.

Cheers..

He's sported that look for a few years now and damn he looks so good with it! Watch him in Crackdown. I wanted to kill his character for most of it, but damn he looked so good! 

Minionite thumbnail

On the movie - it was a good one. Vidya and Shefali always bring good work. I did feel it was too slow at parts, but everyone acted top notch. I kind of anticipated the ending (won't give away what it is), but you can kind of guess that is what the ending will be based on the characters presented.

A must watch. I give it a 4/5 easily. I just found it slow at parts. I felt like the movie could have been easily cut to 1 hour 45 mins or even 1.5 hours.

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I couldn’t even concentrate on his dialogues. I had to replay his scenes 3-4 times so I could actually focus on what he was saying. 😍

Here lose yourself over this poster. Then watch the show if you already haven't.

Voot Select Original Crackdown: Real story, series cast & more

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

Here lose yourself over this poster. Then watch the show if you already haven't.

Voot Select Original Crackdown: Real story, series cast & more

pyaar ki ek kahani — Om Shanti Om (2007)