The Story Unfolds

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Here begins Sejal and Yohan's story in Kashmir. In today's episode they finally had their meet cute

The story is moving in such a fast pace and each episode is so thrilling to watch. I am waiting for Sejal to finally recall her past. But why doesn't she remember her past is a BIG question mark in itself. No matter how young you are (until you are a complete toddler), you do remember the trauma or even question things about your past. A girl who remembers anything once she has an eye at it, doesn't remember such vital information is a bit unrealistic, unless something happened to her after the death of her parents (amnesia maybe)ðŸĪŠ

I definitely find something wrong with Yohan's sister though. Why is she mediating between Yohan and their parents?ðŸ˜ģ Being a good sister doesn't mean mummying your fully fledged elder brother. I am having serious doubts about her and the step-mother. 

Oops! Sorry for going all Holmes. Maybe I am reading too much into the situation or maybe not?

How about leaving your comments below? I'd really like to know you guys who follow this show. You can also suggest me other shows that you are watching since this is the only show I am into right now.ðŸĨģ

Same, I doubt there is something fishy with the sister and step mom too. 

As for Sejal remembering her childhood, the house and everything was destroyed by the enemy and her brother was kidnapped, maybe she passed out in the cupboard or got injured in the blast, and does not recall what happened outside or even the faces of the perpetrators till she was rescued by the squad and then placed into medical attention. She might remember when it becomes convenient to do so in the story.

The only son born to Yohan's father and his maasi is that one in pink floral suit, right? I don't remember  the name of any characters yet, will take time I guess. 

As for Sejal not remembering, the trauma of loosing her family and then everything else familiar must have caused her to subconscious to supress the past. But this take is more from a reader's pov that a ITV viewer's pov. I wonder if ITV is scientific enough to come up with such reasoning ðŸ˜†

The way she recollected the guy with Tattoo seemed more forced that the spontaneous way she did during her childhood. 

For now there is nothing to hint if Sejal saw what really happened that day. I think the creatives are keeping that secret and that there is something there that will come in the open later on in the show. 

Saw a new promo in YT today... Their first physical encounter

Originally posted by taravinashyam

Same, I doubt there is something fishy with the sister and step mom too. 

As for Sejal remembering her childhood, the house and everything was destroyed by the enemy and her brother was kidnapped, maybe she passed out in the cupboard or got injured in the blast, and does not recall what happened outside or even the faces of the perpetrators till she was rescued by the squad and then placed into medical attention. there was no such blast if I recall from the last three episodes, she didn't pass out in the cupboard and therefore, she didn't get injuredShe might remember when it becomes convenient to do so in the story. but yes, I do agree with you here.

Originally posted by Indulekha00

The only son born to Yohan's father and his maasi is that one in pink floral suit, right? Yes I don't remember  the name of any characters yet, will take time I guess. His name is Krish.

As for Sejal not remembering, the trauma of loosing her family and then everything else familiar must have caused her to subconscious to supress the past. But this take is more from a reader's pov that a ITV viewer's pov. I wonder if ITV is scientific enough to come up with such reasoning ðŸ˜† LOL 99.9% of the things happening in ITV has no logic but I really wish for this show to have that. I am sick of watching no-logic shows.ðŸĪŠ

The way she recollected the guy with Tattoo seemed more forced that the spontaneous way she did during her childhood. 

For now there is nothing to hint if Sejal saw what really happened that day. I think the creatives are keeping that secret and that there is something there that will come in the open later on in the show. As per their convenience.

Saw a new promo in YT today... Their first physical encounter 

Okay am running back to update myself🏃‍♀ïļ

Originally posted by insiah

There was no such blast if I recall from the last three episodes, she didn't pass out in the cupboard and therefore, she didn't get injured. 

Never said they showed us that to us yet dear. Was just theorising based on evidence that there could be a blast or case of injury or something. We have only one and half episode of proof on her past, it is not completely clear what happened between when she was locked inside and when she was rescued and taken away and they will build up something like this to make it more plausible for her to forget what happened, or be so shocked after seeing a known face commit crimes that she suppressed her memories but intrinsically always wanted revenge against the particular person. Could be Yohaan's dad. He may have killed his wife too for witnessing the truth about him. 

Originally posted by insiah

Here begins Sejal and Yohan's story in Kashmir. In today's episode they finally had their meet cute

The story is moving in such a fast pace and each episode is so thrilling to watch. I am waiting for Sejal to finally recall her past. But why doesn't she remember her past is a BIG question mark in itself. No matter how young you are (until you are a complete toddler), you do remember the trauma or even question things about your past. A girl who remembers anything once she has an eye at it, doesn't remember such vital information is a bit unrealistic, unless something happened to her after the death of her parents (amnesia maybe)ðŸĪŠ

I definitely find something wrong with Yohan's sister though. Why is she mediating between Yohan and their parents?ðŸ˜ģ Being a good sister doesn't mean mummying your fully fledged elder brother. I am having serious doubts about her and the step-mother. 

Oops! Sorry for going all Holmes. Maybe I am reading too much into the situation or maybe not?

How about leaving your comments below? I'd really like to know you guys who follow this show. You can also suggest me other shows that you are watching since this is the only show I am into right now.ðŸĨģ

Yes, the episodes are quite fast paced and interesting. 

Even I had the same doubt, why Sejal doesn't remember her past. 

She was the same 5 year old girl when she came into the Kotadiya family. 

Did she accept them as parents immediately or did they have to work to gain her love?

Why doesn't she recall her own parents, grandmom and brother, will be interesting to know. 

But I like Sejal's current parents, who accepted her wholeheartedly. Being vegetarians, even after watching her gobble up those eggs, they didn't show any kind of repulsion to her past eating habits. 

Coming to Yohan's family, the elder brother (his name i can't get?) seems just a dummy and an alcoholic. His wife decides and does thr talking for him I guess. 

The step mom I don't think is so straight as she seems. I feel she has succeeded in creating the wedge between Yohan and his dad. 

The dad doesn't feel his elder son and daughter are capable if handling his empire. 

Yohan is not on goid terms with his dad and doesn't want his money. 

Leaves only the youngest son born to Veera and Arun.. Though he may be incapable of handling the business, he may be the only option left for Arun Nanda.. 

Yohan's sister I don't feel has a birth defect, it could be an accident she had. 

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Yes, the episodes are quite fast paced and interesting. 

Even I had the same doubt, why Sejal doesn't remember her past. 

She was the same 5 year old girl when she came into the Kotadiya family. 

Did she accept them as parents immediately or did they have to work to gain her love?

Why doesn't she recall her own parents, grandmom and brother, will be interesting to know. 

But I like Sejal's current parents, who accepted her wholeheartedly. Being vegetarians, even after watching her gobble up those eggs, they didn't show any kind of repulsion to her past eating habits. yes, i like her current parents too.

Coming to Yohan's family, the elder brother (his name i can't get?) seems just a dummy and an alcoholic. His wife decides and does thr talking for him I guess. 

The step mom I don't think is so straight as she seems. I feel she has succeeded in creating the wedge between Yohan and his dad. me too

The dad doesn't feel his elder son and daughter are capable if handling his empire. 

Yohan is not on goid terms with his dad and doesn't want his money. 

Leaves only the youngest son born to Veera and Arun.. Though he may be incapable of handling the business, he may be the only option left for Arun Nanda.. strategies! strategies!👏

Yohan's sister I don't feel has a birth defect, it could be an accident she had. that's for sure but talking to her like that just because she has an infection is not a trait i'd like in a person.

Originally posted by taravinashyam

Never said they showed us that to us yet dear. Was just theorising based on evidence that there could be a blast or case of injury or something. We have only one and half episode of proof on her past, it is not completely clear what happened between when she was locked inside and when she was rescued and taken away and they will build up something like this to make it more plausible for her to forget what happened, or be so shocked after seeing a known face commit crimes that she suppressed her memories but intrinsically always wanted revenge against the particular person. Could be Yohaan's dad. He may have killed his wife too for witnessing the truth about him. 

didn't think of it like that, seems possibleðŸĪ—ITV deems females as villain mostly so am going for Yohan's stepmom😆

Yohan's sister I don't feel has a birth defect, it could be an accident she had. 

that's for sure but talking to her like that just because she has an infection is not a trait i'd like in a person.

Absolutely... That's no reason to be mean to your own child or anyone else too.. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago