Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena’s 'The Devotion of Suspect X' discussion thread shoot started - Page 2

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

It is a good yet simple book, hope the director is able to extract good performance from bebo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am very excited!🥳

When will it release? This year, hopefully.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To see Kareena Kapoor so enthusiastic and vibrant (and humble{?}) during the reading sessions is so wholesome and joyous smiley31 

Not only is she seemingly choosing "good films" at this point in her career (I was seriously not digging the Singham Return phase), but she really is going in and getting her artistic hands dirty.

She looks so energised and happy, which is great when you realise she's been going and going since 1999 without stopping for a moment, apart from giving birth twice.

She also somehow seems less lazy like she was in her late-20s/mid 30s. smiley42

I am inspired smiley43 - and I wonder what she'll do next... maybe something which she can really claim to be the "first actress to _____ and _____ never before seen in Hindi cinema"? smiley20

Top 20 Illahi GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Mistyy thumbnail

I love the transition she is making, she is going Rani route. Meaningful roles is what matters now, her Singham phase was atrocious.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rekha_ji

To see Kareena Kapoor so enthusiastic and vibrant (and humble{?}) during the reading sessions is so wholesome and joyous smiley31 

Not only is she seemingly choosing "good films" at this point in her career (I was seriously not digging the Singham Return phase), but she really is going in and getting her artistic hands dirty.

She looks so energised and happy, which is great when you realise she's been going and going since 1999 without stopping for a moment, apart from giving birth twice.

She also somehow seems less lazy like she was in her late-20s/mid 30s. smiley42

I am inspired smiley43 - and I wonder what she'll do next... maybe something which she can really claim to be the "first actress to _____ and _____ never before seen in Hindi cinema"? smiley20

Top 20 Illahi GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

She must have realized at some point that, at her age, in this industry, she needs to pull up her boots and do good work because the industry and the audience can be cruel to aging actresses. If it's one thing I give Kareena props for, it's that she knows how to reinvent herself and keep herself relevant and moving with the times. She's also not in the competitive generation anymore and that helps to just do your own thing and be happy doing it. As a result of all those things (and her blissful personal life), I like that she seems to have finally taken her career seriously.

priya185 thumbnail

Kareena pictures 

Kareena

Kareena

Kareena

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really waiting for it