Na mano Sasur Ji: Kyunki hume second night out moment chahiye😜

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Seeing Fateh ka Jawani ka khoon and his Tejo going all blush blush around him with Rupi Uncle gussa. Laga ki  Fatejo second night out moment mil hi jana hai hume.☺️

But yaha to Fateh Tent ( mujhe to shaadi ka mandap laga ) laga ke Sandhu house ke samne hi baith gaya. Jeeju to full shaadi karke official wali suhaagraat ke mood me hai🤔

Humare second Night out moment ka kya hoga😭

Sasurji aap se ek hi prathna hai. Mat maniye Fatejo shaadi ke liye. Mr India wale Goga ban jaayiye. 

Coz that is the only way Tejo may end up fislo at Fateh's puppy face and decide to give a  moment to us 

Ya aur koi tareeka hai ????

Oye Fatejo jhund  sab aao. Kis kis ko tag karoo 🤣

Edit: Jest realised weak moment outdated hogaya. Ab Fatejo ka night out moment chahiye. Shaadi se pahle☺️

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago

My prediction is there will be no weak moment. Sure they might fool around a little bit but nothing further. Tejo to Tejo Mata hai hi Ab To fateh bhi tejo 2.0 ban gaya hai. They will do proper Suhagrat. 

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago

Also weak Moment by your definition will never happen. Like you said one has to regret, none of them is going to regret it at all. They will probably go for the second round

Originally posted by Bluekohl

Also weak Moment by your definition will never happen. Like you said one has to regret, none of them is going to regret it at all. They will probably go for the second round

Sahi kaha. Weak moment outdated ho gaya....ab moment hoga...weak nahi

Shaadi se pehle kuch nahi hoga😆 ab hume pareshan sirf Virk house ke glass doors se hone chahiye. Har baar dusro ki farmhouse par thodi daka daalsakte hai🤣

Makers need to give scenes of Fateh renovating the room for Tejo and man needs to fix the doors too😳

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ShanUlas

Seeing Fateh ka Jawani ka khoon and his Tejo going all blush blush around him with Rupi Uncle gussa. Laga ki  Fatejo second night out moment mil hi jana hai hume.☺️

But yaha to Fateh Tent ( mujhe to shaadi ka mandap laga ) laga ke Sandhu house ke samne hi baith gaya. Jeeju to full shaadi karke official wali suhaagraat ke mood me hai🤔

Humare second Night out moment ka kya hoga😭

Sasurji aap se ek hi prathna hai. Mat maniye Fatejo shaadi ke liye. Mr India wale Goga ban jaayiye. 

Coz that is the only way Tejo may end up fislo at Fateh's puppy face and decide to give a  moment to us 

Ya aur koi tareeka hai ????

Oye Fatejo jhund  sab aao. Kis kis ko tag karoo 🤣

Edit: Jest realised weak moment outdated hogaya. Ab Fatejo ka night out moment chahiye. Shaadi se pahle☺️

Fatejo ka second night out vo bhi shaadi se pehle😆 mujhe nai lagta ab to dono sanskari ban chuke hai 😂

Originally posted by maanarsh

Fatejo ka second night out vo bhi shaadi se pehle😆 mujhe nai lagta ab to dono sanskari ban chuke hai 😂

I don't follow the show but would love to watch fateh's tantrums when tejo busy with other things and not giving him attention after marriage. We all know how selfless she is . Mahaan atma. She will poke her nose everywhere. Socho fateh laal ki kya haalat hoti hogi. That would be a treat to watch 

Full of tantrums wala Ankit will help in ratings. 

I like him more than tejo these days 

One thing about this guy that i noticed is that he is focused . If he wants it, he will go for it without second thought. When he liked jasmin , he only wanted her. The same now for Tejo. 

He is consistent. Not a flirt , not a playboy. That is what i like about him. Loyal to his love. 

Despite the EMA and cheating on tejo , he was loyal to jasmin. Didn't spend another nite with tejo.

After realizing tejo is his true love , he never looked back at jasmin.

He played ringa ringa roses with both sisters but was loyal to each at a time 

Despite his grey shades , he has the good qualities as well. Unfortunately , they focus on the grey shades more that people are not forgiving him for the EMA. Him cheating on the sisters was shown but not the fact that he was actually loyal to them at the same time 

If only they could have focused on that , more viewers would be in support of fatejo in the story. 

Ankit was also underutilized just like kvg with jasmin's more footage.

They literally wasted both men giving more story to the sisters when both men were talented.

No one can cry like ankit. That guy nails it well. Better than the female casts. I never seen a male actor nailing crying scenes. It's always females cry better. His drunk scenes. There were not many. 

They should show his devdas version after the solo jouneys pining for tejo , seeing her with Angad. But they focus on Jasmin surprise and atrangi shadi instead.

Aunties like male getting ss compared to female. They are already bored with their own husbands

I wrote a short one on fateh's condition after marrying mahaan Tejo. Fateh throwing tantrums would be a treat to watch. 

If u get the time can check it out. Its on the main thread. Posted yesterday.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Aniash

I don't follow the show but would love to watch fateh's tantrums when tejo busy with other things and not giving him attention after marriage. We all know how selfless she is . Mahaan atma. She will poke her nose everywhere. Socho fateh laal ki kya haalat hoti hogi. That would be a treat to watch 

Full of tantrums wala Ankit will help in ratings. 

I like him more than tejo these days 

One thing about this guy that i noticed is that he is focused . If he wants it, he will go for it without second thought. When he liked jasmin , he only wanted her. The same now for Tejo. 

He is consistent. Not a flirt , not a playboy. That is what i like about him. Loyal to his love. 

Despite the EMA and cheating on tejo , he was loyal to jasmin. Didn't spend another nite with tejo.

After realizing tejo is his true love , he never looked back at jasmin.

He played ringa ringa roses with both sisters but was loyal to each at a time 

Despite his grey shades , he has the good qualities as well. Unfortunately , they focus on the grey shades more that people are not forgiving him for the EMA. Him cheating on the sisters was shown but not the fact that he was actually loyal to them at the same time 

If only they could have focused on that , more viewers would be in support of fatejo in the story. 

Ankit was also underutilized just like kvg with jasmin's more footage.

They literally wasted both men giving more story to the sisters when both men were talented.

No one can cry like ankit. That guy nails it well. Better than the female casts. I never seen a male actor nailing crying scenes. It's always females cry better. His drunk scenes. There were not many. 

They should show his devdas version after the solo jouneys pining for tejo , seeing her with Angad. But they focus on Jasmin surprise and atrangi shadi instead.

Aunties like male getting ss compared to female. They are already bored with their own husbands

I wrote a short one on fateh's condition after marrying mahaan Tejo. Fateh throwing tantrums would be a treat to watch. 

If u get the time can check it out. Its on the main thread. Posted yesterday.

@bold - completely agree...they just wasted their potential and also could have shown a better track...but these hopeless makers kya kare inka

And yes even I am liking Fateh more than Tejo nowadays...jai ho uski mahaanta ki🙏

Edited by maanarsh - 2 years ago
Originally posted by maanarsh

@bold - completely agree...they just wasted their potential and also could have shown a better track...but these hopeless makers kya kare inka

And yes even I am liking Fateh more than Tejo nowadays...jai ho uski mahaanta ki🙏

I am not in favor of fatejo coz lost interest in tejo.

But on team ankit only.

I only like kvg and ankit.

He will be leaving so only Ankit left 

They should have thrown both sisters out and paired the men instead.

Fatang friendship journey. 

Bkg song will be from sholay.

Yeh dosti hum nehin todengey. 

Todengey dum magar tera sath na chodenge.

Kvg as Amitabh as he is taller and Ankit as darminder. Ankit has darminder young time look of the 60s . Check it out. My husband first noticed. Then i realized it was true. 

Those days watch UD on tv during dinner. It airs at 9. 30 at my place. During EMA track he stopped watching. When KVG entered he rewatch then when they turned him psycho, he stopped. He also liked fatang. He always says heroines picture kherab kar deti hain. 

Damaal movie part one all males and it rocked. No females at all 

I also noticed. These women spoils the show. Either too mahaan too dumb or too evil. 

Men handle shows better.

Mere pas agar paisa hota na toh sholay remake itv benati aur inko cast karti 

Kvg Ankit good jodi. 

Females only come in as cameo not leads. 

Story focus on both men only.

Kvg as amitabh and ankit as darminder.

Costume retro style . Bellbottom, long hair and side burn with bare chest and sun glasses. Clean shaven as well.  Seventy wala look 

James bond and mission impossible bkg music for suspense scenes 

Both will look🔥🔥🔥

Aunties will be like😚😚😚😚

Trp will rock coz i will be the writer as well. Itv key writers ko tauba karo 🙏

The other one i thought was aek chor aek sipahi. Ankit chor kvg sipahi. 

Creativity toh bahut hain lekin paisa nehin hain unless koi sponsor karna chahta ho. 🙂

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago