Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #16 - Page 137

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-TheCoolDocSid

We got ram’s reason… I suppose 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Childhood trauma of seeing your mom only pining for material comforts and getting approval for providing them and only them… makes you want to do the same every where… 😆

Yeah..that I know since the very beginning. He has been manipulated by nandini for a very long time. 

Ram became a people pleaser bcz he wanted validation from the new mother and that became his rule of life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are we really loling at the expense of character’s trauma of one of  the best ml who happens to have one of the best fl on itv?🤣☺️

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-TheCoolDocSid

Are we really loling at the expense of character’s trauma of one of  the best ml who happens to have one of the best fl on itv?🤣☺️

Yes, this show has messed with our minds.

I mean people on this forum are rooting for a murderer like shashi for god's sake 🤣

What else do you expect🤣

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
The.cds thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-RitikaS99

Yes, this show has messed with our minds.

I mean people on this forum are rooting for a murderer like shashi for god's sake 🤣

What else do you expect🤣

🤣 🤣🤣

The.cds thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Real_Me

Good to know that it can be benign 🤣🤣

W.r.t Priya, I wonder whether he had crush on any teacher (authority figure) and it carries forward to Pri 😂

boys do have crushes on teachers at atleast some point in their lives… so, we don’t know…

ram has to tell … he kind of likes katkaif and thinks himself as Vicky kaushal 🤣

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-Hero_Coconut

Happy weekend people! 

Can anyone decipher Meera Ma's expression when Ram says 'I love you yaar'? For once it looked like she was upset or disappointed not cheerful like RaYa gang. 

Also, she and Mami stood up at the same time and Nandini after. Do you see any symbolism in this? 

Thats becos Ram did not tell.his own wife I love you he was telling padosi's wife I love you thus such reaction with all 3 folks

The🐊folks are weird though i mean the guy is telling his wife i love you have manhoosiyat on your black.faces when the ex wants to plot kaands on seducing him you have a smile🤦🏻‍♀️🤮. I want mamaji to have an affair with his wig🤣i want to see the reaction of mami🤣

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Mages

I want mamaji to have an affair with his wig🤣i want to see the reaction of mami🤣

Wah Wah kya khwaish hain 🤣🤣🤣

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The most important thing that these heroes have is that they are people full of love and humanity, the right values, and are not a million example of sick relationships, the fashion for which is not going to pass on television around the world.

P.S. Thanks for tagging me