Posted: 2 years ago

OMG ...I am so waiting for this movie....Alia looks so pretty but seriously....after Gangubai...everything will seem underwhelming...😆

Happy birthday Alia .  she looks beautiful  

I am so pumped up for this one. cant wait

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

OMG ...I am so waiting for this movie....Alia looks so pretty but seriously....after Gangubai...everything will seem underwhelming...😆

tbh i am leaning towards her brahamstra look than gangubai 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

tbh i am leaning towards her brahamstra look than gangubai 

I am just saying that the whole character building and everything will be underwhelming because the portrayal of Gangu was so powerful....of course I can be wrong and I want to be wrong...because this girl just amazes me....her success is so sweet because of the way she has been hounded and abused...

Wow!  She looks so beautiful and stunning!

❤️

Waiting for usual praises - playing dress up, child trying to look adult, nepotism etc.
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I am just saying that the whole character building and everything will be underwhelming because the portrayal of Gangu was so powerful....of course I can be wrong and I want to be wrong...because this girl just amazes me....her success is so sweet because of the way she has been hounded and abused...

I have a very good feeling about this one. I am certain that brahamstra will bring a lot of success, appreciation, and goodwill to everyone involved. For ranbir, alia and ayan specially ayan . The dude went from making wake up sid to making this massive fantasy 

Originally posted by TheMinion

Waiting for usual praises - playing dress up, child trying to look adult, nepotism etc.

I am waiting for Kangna's reaction...😆 and of we being accused of Alia and KJo's PR..

Hmmm looks rather bland tbf - Should have chosen better shots. May be keeping it for the teaser/trailer!