Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

arre Vidya bhi PR nikli Alia ki...🤔

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She should her husband is a producer and is in very good circle with Karan Johar. My take is how many genuinely like her as an actor and how many are superficial about it.

Originally posted by: cts22

She should her husband is a producer and is in very good circle with Karan Johar. My take is how many genuinely like her as an actor and how many are superficial about it.

So according to you, anyone who praises Alia either have/has ulterior motives or basically praising her is just a sin 🙄

I get it now.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cts22

One should also ask those who dislike her..how genuinely do they dislike her as an actor and how many are superficial about it..coz no rational logical person will go from "we live in alia's world" to constantly posting hate on her..agendas are also on the other side..

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

people should accept that alia was good. If you ask me even in the trailer her mannerisms and accent were on point. Only she looked too young. Which she cant help. I mean she is 29 . if she doesnt do these roles now when will she??

cts22 thumbnail

The fact that Vidya could praise Alia but not Yami or any other actress recently

I like Vidya and I always felt her to be genuine, i remember her praising Shahid for Haider even when both were not on very good terms. 

I don't have a problem in her praising Alia, but wished she praised others work who were in fact much better than her.

cts22 thumbnail

She was good, especially in the second half but in the second half I saw Alia playing Gangubai, it never felt that authentic.

My problem is when they compare her to some of the best people out there like Meryl Streep or comparing her to anyone.

Alia is good but when you see her you see the star that portrays the role not the character 

There are so many actors who are so good that you do not see the actor but you think they are the characters.

Vidya in so many movies like NOLJ, Mission Mangal, Kahaani , Rani in Black, Hum Tum or Bunty or Babli or even Yuva, Tabu, Shefali Shah etc

cts22 thumbnail

Her PR needs to stop one can  praise her performances and frankly Dear Zindagi, Highway and Kapoor and Sons are her best, but please do not compare her to Meryl Streep or any other fantastic actors that we have.

Even in Raazi there were some where her performances were bad

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I’ve never held any regard for Vidya ðŸ˜†