Virat Nima have got married 🥳🥳 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kooki07

yes she had to let him meet her family and explain every thing .so should have the clear picture of what is going on and why he had to take that step .

Well I for one enjoyed todays episode...I dont know why I am getting irritated witg Manya's character now she is married to Paras..first of all she has a motherinlaw that does not open her mouth so bullied is she by her own mother inaw ; aunt & husband how can she be a role model for Manya let alone Babita?

Manya used to stand up for herself. She talks about working as a woman even after marriage but she is not doing it herself...I want old Manya back

As to Nima herself today's precap was good...cant wait to see what Virat does tomorrow  - at least he has declared Nima as his wife publicly even if marriage of convenience - his character has some sense of morals and respect..but yes he is very right in saying that Nima is Krish's mother - unknowingly Krish & Nima have already bonded 

What a slap in face for the three hags, his mother included; she seems to have not liked Krish's mother.  I wonder what Moma & Priyal has to do with Krish's parents dying in accident, there is some back story there for sure 

Am waitng for the day when Nima & Virat sense a change in their relationship from employer/employee ...I dont thnk Virat sees Nima as anything more than Krish's nanny who is helping him with Krish but he is cultured enough to be able to give her the respect of one human to another and  afford her the respect that his wife would have had if this was a genuine marriage

For now Virat cant see past Pryial and & always Mona is pulling the strings...lets hope Mona goes in for attack on Nima because she will be in for a shock...Nima dealt with Tulika for 20 years...she can hold her own with Mona & Priyal & mother-in-law..see how she bought Sunita around

The more Mona goes to attack Nima the more Virat and Nima would come together          

Originally posted by Wynn

Well I for one enjoyed todays episode...I dont know why I am getting irritated witg Manya's character now she is married to Paras..first of all she has a motherinlaw that does not open her mouth so bullied is she by her own mother inaw ; aunt & husband how can she be a role model for Manya let alone Babita?

Manya used to stand up for herself. She talks about working as a woman even after marriage but she is not doing it herself...I want old Manya back

As to Nima herself today's precap was good...cant wait to see what Virat does tomorrow  - at least he has declared Nima as his wife publicly even if marriage of convenience - his character has some sense of morals and respect..but yes he is very right in saying that Nima is Krish's mother - unknowingly Krish & Nima have already bonded 

What a slap in face for the three hags, his mother included; she seems to have not liked Krish's mother.  I wonder what Moma & Priyal has to do with Krish's parents dying in accident, there is some back story there for sure 

Am waitng for the day when Nima & Virat sense a change in their relationship from employer/employee ...I dont thnk Virat sees Nima as anything more than Krish's nanny who is helping him with Krish but he is cultured enough to be able to give her the respect of one human to another and  afford her the respect that his wife would have had if this was a genuine marriage

For now Virat cant see past Pryial and & always Mona is pulling the strings...lets hope Mona goes in for attack on Nima because she will be in for a shock...Nima dealt with Tulika for 20 years...she can hold her own with Mona & Priyal & mother-in-law..see how she bought Sunita around

The more Mona goes to attack Nima the more Virat and Nima would come together          

Word to your post! 👍🏼

Manya has a become a meek, accommodative DIL  I want the feisty Manya back asap 😭

Even this current Siya is irritating. Her sticking to that sole loser like Mayank? Didn’t Nima say don’t do anything in haste? Why’s she bent on giving tension to Nima? 

Before.. it used to be drama at Goyenka house ( Nima’s work place ) and Nima’s slum house.. Now.. it’s drama at Manya’s house and Virat’s house. 

Nima has dealt with Tulika in her own fort aka slum area.. with her daughters ie support nearby whereas here Nima has to battle the three evil hags all alone in Virat’s house.. anytime Virat could be manipulated by them to go against Nima 🤔 

I want Nima to leave this mad house with Krish.. and go to live in her slums with her daughters and son 😛 If Virat wants, he can join her there..

P.S. I want to see how Nima’s marriage truth is revealed to her MIL and her daughters. Let me guess, Manya might go into shock and might lead to miscarriage. ( Actress playing Nima.. she’s very young.. in her 20s.. she might have no qualms playing a mother’s role but she might not be happy playing a grandmother..  and the actress playing Manya might not want a mother’s role ) 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Word to your post! 👍🏼

Manya has a become a meek, accommodative DIL  I want the feisty Manya back asap 😭

Even this current Siya is irritating. Her sticking to that sole loser like Mayank? Didn’t Nima say don’t do anything in haste? Why’s she bent on giving tension to Nima? 

Before.. it used to be drama at Goyenka house ( Nima’s work place ) and Nima’s slum house.. Now.. it’s drama at Manya’s house and Virat’s house. 

Nima has dealt with Tulika in her own fort aka slum area.. with her daughters ie support nearby whereas here Nima has to battle the three evil hags all alone in Virat’s house.. anytime Virat could be manipulated by them to go against Nima 🤔 

I want Nima to leave this mad house with Krish.. and go to live in her slums with her daughters and son 😛 If Virat wants, he can join her there..

P.S. I want to see how Nima’s marriage truth is revealed to her MIL and her daughters. Let me guess, Manya might go into shock and might lead to miscarriage. ( Actress playing Nima.. she’s very young.. in her 20s.. she might have no qualms playing a mother’s role but she might not be happy playing a grandmother..  and the actress playing Manya might not want a mother’s role ) 

@Swetha good observations  my views to your post - 

Yes Nima was able to confront Tulika because from same area - but Mona & Priyal are playing rich man's games & Nima might feel/be outnumbered..until Virat's eyes are open he wont act

Yes the actress playing Nima is young - I read that Siya & Manya actress are slightly older - no matter..I think Nima is portraying character well - would she step down  because her role will.show her playing grandmother?  I dont think so..I hope not 

Naari's character I miss- she was boldest of the siblings 

I dont think Virat has any clue that Nima has three adult daughters - he is infor a surprise  - Manya having miscarriage due to Nima's wedding news  - no I dont think so. 

Lets see what happens when her family find out    

I am very anoyed by Manya does she have to butt in every matter and cause problems just for a change can she not try to be nice any time but I don't know the back story of Nima but I like her and don't want her to step-down ,hope in future the 3 witches real face comes out in open soon .

Originally posted by Wynn

I dont think Virat has any clue that Nima has three adult daughters - he is infor a surprise  - Manya having miscarriage due to Nima's wedding news  - no I dont think so. 

Lets see what happens when her family find out    

Monday’s precap is scary 

Virat wants to announce in Holi party to the whole world that Nima is his wife 😲 

Nima looks shocked and worried 😭 I’m getting bad vibes here.. this marriage announcement will lead to Nima getting estranged from her own blood ie her daughters  She’ll have to struggle again to gain her daughters back.. 

Let me guess, once Krish becomes alright and whole truth about Virat’s family is out in open in front of Virat, then Nima will ask for divorce 

If Virat wants Nima in his life, then he needs to gain acceptance from Nima’s family else she’ll never melt or give in for this relationship at all. 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Monday’s precap is scary 

Virat wants to announce in Holi party to the whole world that Nima is his wife 😲 

Nima looks shocked and worried 😭 I’m getting bad vibes here.. this marriage announcement will lead to Nima getting estranged from her own blood ie her daughters  She’ll have to struggle again to gain her daughters back.. 

Let me guess, once Krish becomes alright and whole truth about Virat’s family is out in open in front of Virat, then Nima will ask for divorce 

If Virat wants Nima in his life, then he needs to gain acceptance from Nima’s family else she’ll never melt or give in for this relationship at all. 

@ Swetha - Okaayyy just got a chance to see epi...what us wrong with that investor Keshav? He has got the hots for Nima; ogling her at every opportunity - so the precap they showed on Thurs will play out on Mon.  

I was surprised that Virat did not correct Priyal at the first opportunity- that he felt uncomfortable and bad for Nima that I could see together with three hags in the background ...but what was funny was that just as Keshav was ogling Nima, Virat too was looking at Nima but thankfully not in an ogling way but enough for Priyal to notice & get agitated

Ok..good for Nima; why stop at one slap...she is too refined😀  my guess is come Monday Virat will clarify to all in the room that Nima is his wife...he wont give any explanation as to why he married Nima nor does he have to justify himself to the investors - but if he is planning a party to announce   to all that Nima is his wife things are going to go badly wrong - 1st the three hags will do something to make Nima suffer & really Nima's family should  hear of this pretend marriage from Nima herself...they may be angry with Nima but they will hopefully understand & support her

@Swetha 

Let me guess, once Krish becomes alright and whole truth about Virat’s family is out in open in front of Virat, then Nima will ask for divorce smiley14

You are surely right but by then Virat will have fallen for Nima - hmmmm it would be fun to see how he & Krish try & win Nima over whilst at the same time he has to battle the three hags.

You are right about this...so he will go from being a dad to Krish to stepfather to three daughters and a grandfather...thats what they call instant family

However Nima got married very young say 18 & in tv years she had 3 chidren with Suresh by the time she was 22/23  - so now the girls are in their 20's -Nima is around 40/ 43 - really she could still have a child herself 😀    there I have worked out the whole plot before the series ends😃😃😃 

Today’s episode was ok but precap was 😲😆

Virat - Krish take Nima to a beautician ie beauty parlour and transform her into a modern look 😲🤪

Nima ( in makeover look ) - Krish walking on road and Paras’s Dadi is going in car and sees Nima and is shocked 😵😆

Why did Nima agree to this? Shouldn’t she be concerned about revealing the truth of her marriage to her MIL and her daughters? 😕🤪

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago

its not her dream I mean night mere ?

thanks for the updates really appreciated .