Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kooki07

hope it all goes v smoothly for her but from virats family I have no hope .

It’s an absolute torture to watch Virat’s family abusing Nima and Paras’s family abusing Manya 🤮 Only Siya is left to be married so that we’ll see her torture also ðŸ¤ª

When do Creatives intend to make Virat know about Nima’s family and responsibilities? 🙄

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes she had to let him meet her family and explain every thing .so should have the clear picture of what is going on and why he had to take that step .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Another problem for our show ever since it changed slot to 10 pm air time in TV from 14th March onwards.. is that now it’s directly competing with 10 pm TRP slot leader Star Plus show Anupama 😶

Colors Tv and Star Plus.. both channels have known to be TRP hungry and they've known to axe shows which rake less TRPs 

Just hope that Nima Denzongpa doesn’t axed very soon ðŸ˜•

kooki07 thumbnail

I don't want Nima to go down because it got different story and ia interested but Anupam is still on hyping Anupama mata jee because of it I have left it long time ago .

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Another problem for our show ever since it changed slot to 10 pm air time in TV from 14th March onwards.. is that now it’s directly competing with 10 pm TRP slot leader Star Plus show Anupama 😶

Colors Tv and Star Plus.. both channels have known to be TRP hungry and they've known to axe shows which rake less TRPs 

Nima and Anupama story mein kaafi similarities hai , Both their Ex-husbands had married someone else. But Nima ki 3 daughters hai and Anupama ki 2 sons, 1 daughter. 

But basic difference is again this Nima ki forceful marriage reason is again old one kid i know their love story will begin after marriage but in Anupama makers have taken different route MAAN marriage will be totally love marriagesmiley27 aur abhi un dono ka courtship period chal raha haismiley36jo ki audience bhi like kar rahi hai , I think this is first time on ITV that a mature couple is enjoying their courtship period before getting married NEW ON ITVsmiley32. varna to saare shows ka yahi hota hai pehle forceful marriage dikhao aur phir love story start karo smiley44

magicworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

There is a reason why ladies prefer Anupama more , Anupama show mein humour bhi hota hai kabhi thi things itni negative nahi dekhate and here characters are not pure evil they are grey. Dialogues are taken from public feedback also. Anupama makers public ki sunte hai tabhi wo show top pe hai. and ladies love Rupali Ganguli that is also the reason. and now MAAN(Anuj-Anu) is the reason.

Anupama love interest Anuj Kapadia is a perfect example of a Gentleman how a man should behave with a lady no doubt its on top both in offline and online also.😎With Anupama now Anuj is also a household name.

Edited by magicworld - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

shocked to hear that Anuj and Any are not married yet I thought it happened long back and did she not move out of house yet ?

kooki07 thumbnail

sorry I should not discuss it here but have Anupama's all children married now because she was hell bent to get her son married mere bete ka prhla pyaar no need of education or standing on their on feet just pehla pyaar should be successful ?

magicworld thumbnail

shocked to hear that Anuj and Any are not married yet I thought it happened long back and did she not move out of house yet ?

Anu ghar chod ke gayi thi par 1 week pehli hi SHah-house wapas aayi hai because Kinjal is pregnant Baa ne force kiya hai par Anu ne clear kiya hai ki wo sirf Kinjal ke liye aayi hai, Yes Anu Anuj are not married yet par dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hai even Anu ye baat poore Shah house ko ab pata hai aur ab Anuj poore Haqq ke saath Anu se Shah - house mein milta hai kisi ke ab tokne ki himmat nahi hai, Vanraaj aur Baa bas ab jalte rehte hai. Shah house mein Kinjal, Samar, Babuji , Mamaji all are OK with Anu-Anuj relation, Dono ne wada kiya hai shaadi karenge ( 2Mar ep) . Both want to get married par ye makers i think shaadi s epehle courtship dikhana chahte hai chalo ye bhi theek hai😆I think u have missed a lot.

magicworld thumbnail

sorry I should not discuss it here but have Anupama's all children married now because she was hell bent to get her son married mere bete ka prhla pyaar no need of education or standing on their on feet just pehla pyaar should be successful ?

Toshu to pehle hi married tha Kinjal is pregnant now. Samar Nandini ka break up ho gaya hai aur Nandini USA wapas chali gayi infact that actress has left this show. Reason Anupama ne diya har pyaar shaadi tak nahi pahuchta so all are OK with Nandini and Samar break up . Samar ke liye i think baad mein koi aur new girl ayegi . Pakhi is still i think 16-17 yrs old to choto hai abhi wo.😆