Saali aadhi gharwali concept - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for such a detailed argument. 

ANyone calling Abhimanyu rowdy has serious bias against someone. 

But for the sake of a debate lets entertain all thoughts. 

People justifying PRuncle behaviour and calling him funny but against Abhimanyu have some twisted nerves. 

I wish them a character like PR in reallife for a weekend then call him cute, funny and making them laugh. 

Originally posted by Rsrockz

I want Arohi to keep falling into the pit she's dug for others and trust me it'd be very interesting, abhi and arohi are  always meant to fight because like poles repel and ek number jyaada waala thakkar I want to witness.

Their mind games and each trying to outsmart the other is something interesting to witness. 

Also I want abhimanyu and akshara to have atleast one discussion about why akshara was crying during their first meeting and why did she get panic attack during their trip.

I want Akshara to express all her thoughts. They never had panic attacks conversations. We need that. I want Abhimanyu to explain why he feels so alone in Birla house. I love Aarohi in grey character and yeah Enjoying very much Abhi Aarohi tashans ❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Illuminatus.

Thank you for such a detailed argument. 

ANyone calling Abhimanyu rowdy has serious bias against someone. 

But for the sake of a debate lets entertain all thoughts. 

People justifying PRuncle behaviour and calling him funny but against Abhimanyu have some twisted nerves. 

I wish them a character like PR in reallife for a weekend then call him cute, funny and making them laugh. 

Agree, imagine a self-obsessed in-law(IL) who calculates the financial transactions with the son despite saying we all are one family.

A funny IL who never leaves any effort in taunting the DIL, with prickly  one liner sarcastic jibes and make that creature(DIL) feel inferior and insufficient, her only mistake is not able to raise upto the ISO standards in homemaking set by the ILs.

Trying to create a wedge between son and his wife, so that their control remains intact or trying to belittle the DIL's parents only because they are superior to DILs parents because they gave birth to a son.

Fortunately most Indian households are 🙌 😇 with those kind of ILs.

Originally posted by Harshadfan21

There was another post on Abhimanyu vs Aarohi that I think Baarish opened and now we are doing same. Well I do admire Abhimanyu for my own reasons ❤️❤️❤️ Yes Aarohi is wrong in lot of things too and I don't support her but we cannot deny that we use word like bitch, sl..., F*** and what not for her. Even when she was acting good, everyone in forum mostly held her responsible for heart attack though honestly all 3 were at fault. Yes blame them but avoid using abusive language on characters be it Abhimanyu, Akshara or Aarohi. The characters here are sketched grey with flaws but not completely negative.  That's my POV but if you guys do not agree with me. That's ok too.

So people here are using gutter language when talking about a fictional character…oh gosh what is wrong with all of you.. it’s just a fictional show….the writers manipulate the characters according to their wishes or trp demands…there’s no need for verbal abuse…Today Arohi is bad but tomorrow they may change her into an Angel….and they may do the same with Abhimanyu…and he and harsh may end up best friends ..like Karthik and manish….and  remember in season 2 they killed the female lead..so what’s stopping the writers from doing the same in season 3….don’t let this tv show become a crazy obsession..🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

So people here are using gutter language when talking about a fictional character…oh gosh what is wrong with all of you.. it’s just a fictional show….the writers manipulate the characters according to their wishes or trp demands…there’s no need for verbal abuse…Today Arohi is bad but tomorrow they may change her into an Angel….and they may do the same with Abhimanyu…and he and harsh may end up best friends ..like Karthik and manish….and  remember in season 2 they killed the female lead..so what’s stopping the writers from doing the same in season 3….don’t let this tv show become a crazy obsession..🤦🏻‍♀️

I am not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing my comment but yes I agree with all your points. This TV show should not be crazy obsession and neither these characters should be taken personally. When I say avoid abusive language .. It's for two reasons... You might like some character that other dislikes and vice versa .. Second it doesn't give you a good feeling to read and unnecessary create hatred arguments..

Originally posted by Harshadfan21

I am not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing my comment but yes I agree with all your points. This TV show should not be crazy obsession and neither these characters should be taken personally. When I say avoid abusive language .. It's for two reasons... You might like some character that other dislikes and vice versa .. Second it doesn't give you a good feeling to read and unnecessary create hatred arguments..

exactly…..we shouldn’t fight with real people here over fictional characters….👍

Originally posted by Indira1211

exactly…..we shouldn’t fight with real people here over fictional characters….👍

I completely agree.