Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Saali aadhi gharwali concept - Page 2

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayushisingh29

exactly..how can people think that abhimanyu used aarohi?? If that's the case..then aarohi was herself ready to get used..abhimanyu clearly told her that he loves akshara and will always love only akshara...but aarohi agreed to this proposal then also abhimanyu asked her multiple times to rethink about her decision but aarohi STILL agreed..abhimanyu constantly ignored aarohi even when he was getting married to her but aarohi ignored all the signs..aarohi is so thick skinned that she didn't back out even after getting avoided and neglected by abhimanyu..she didn't have any self respect 

So whatever happened with aarohi later on was a result of her own deeds..you can't be happy by snatching your sister's happiness..

And if you remember that episode when Abhi warned her, you could see that he had zero regrets for Arohi after seeing her delusion and selfish motive. Harshad Chopda did a good job in portraying Abhis anger in a subtle way. To me it felt as if Abhi was hoping she would say no but when she agreed, he saw her for what she is and he did not respect Arohi after that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mudz

That day I would be Akshu's biggest cheer leader! sachi!

Tbh thats what was missing in the confession. Arohi did not deserve to get away scott free like that. Anyways I believe in non violence for now but if Arohi makes Aksharas life unbearable then I think a slap is warranted. That episode will be phenomenal. 

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhimanyu said a dialog today that he doesn't believe in saali aadhi gharwali bullshit concept..I think the makers purposefully added this dialog because there was a lot bashing and character questioning of abhimanyu during his wedding with aarohi and how he doesn't know the limits of jija saali equation and keeps getting close to akshara..

This dialog shows that abhimanyu KNOWS IT..yes he didn't  follow this during his wedding with aarohi because he never considered akshara as his saali..for abhimanyu akshara was always the woman he loves and not his fiancé sister..

But with aarohi he's going to be extremely stern and will not tolerate any jija saali cheap tricks..

Plus abhimanyu knows that aarohi wanted to marry him and that's also a reason that he doesn't want to entertain aarohi in anyway because he knows that aarohi is delusional and will take any gesture in wrong way..I mean aarohi literally thought abhimanyu loved her in the past because he messaged her by mistake and caused the whole Tilak1.0 disaster..so abhimanyu is just being cautious..

I must thank you for such a nice post. I was happy that this dialogue was brought up today. He was bashed a lot previously and this proves he definitely knows his limits. 
he neither entertained her as her fiancé nor is he gonna do it with her as saali

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

Tbh thats what was missing in the confession. Arohi did not deserve to get away scott free like that. Anyways I believe in non violence for now but if Arohi makes Aksharas life unbearable then I think a slap is warranted. That episode will be phenomenal. 

Yes indeed.. Slapping is definitely what can be expected from a vulgar road rowdy like Abhimanyu..he already almost raised his hand on his father..so next after he slaps his saali for whatever reason, he will not hesitate to slap his wife when he is provoked to that point..

So Aarohi is getting what she deserves.. Keeping the question of whether that is true or not aside, I want to know when Abhimanyu will get what he deserves.. which is to be horse-whipped and run out of town..for his violence against random people on the road, for his depravity against his father who spent his earnings on him and made his way to achieving all his childhood dreams easy and who has been good to him always whatever his relation with his wife, for his selfishness and insensitivity towards his mother who is constantly torn between husband and son and who despite all the love and support she has poured on her son has still to ask his forgiveness for once considering her husband's honor..why couldn't that rowdy request his father again and again a few times to attend his tilak instead of just asking once and when he refused.. even though he did give his blessings.. he just told him to go to hell, and then expected the father's wife to meekly follow the son out after he had insulted her husband..for proposing marriage to the sister of the girl he loved bcz she rejected him and then two-timing between sisters, Aarohi was wrong to accept the indecent proposal..then what was Abhimanyu for making that proposal to a girl like her who he hates so much and doesn't respect at all.. knowingly to hurt Akshu and then rubbing salt in her wounds with all that blow hot, blow cold behavior, for never at any time caring two hoots for his father's wishes, for his insensitivity and selfishness against the brother Neil who has made it his life's work to be Abhimanyu's handyman..he couldn't even leave the poor fellow to sit peacefully and eat after breaking his fast that he had kept for his brother's happiness and let him be pampered for a little while by his bhabhi.. He had to come and drive him away so he could carry on some cheap romance with his akshu. And he should be driven out of town after his medical license being abrogated for his criminal negligence of a patient who had just undergone vocal chords surgery by subjecting her to extreme stress and causing her to shout and cry when even the sutures hadn't been removed, for his negligence against an elderly patient who was at risk of heart attack by again subjecting him to undue stress and finally bringing on the seizure.. These are only some of the sins of the great Abhimanyu Birla for which he deserves punishment too. 

All the people who see this caricature as a hero and superhero even don't seem to understand the meaning of the word HERO. A hero has to first and foremost be a good human being. He should care for all men and women regardless of whether they are good or bad people. He should have compassion for even those who commit wrong and try to help them to be better people, not push them even more into the mire of their weaknesses and wrongdoing. He should have certain principles to which he sticks even against provocation. If he becomes immoral with people who behave wrongly and keeps his good behavior only for those he wants to impress, then that man is an opportunist, not a hero. If just falling in love and becoming a desparado behind that person is the only criterion for a hero, any common criminal, murderer, swindler who has a love interest can  be termed a hero. 

Edited by austen-eliot - 2 years ago
ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: austen-eliot

Yes indeed.. Slapping is definitely what can be expected from a vulgar road rowdy like Abhimanyu..he already almost raised his hand on his father..so next after he slaps his saali for whatever reason, he will not hesitate to slap his wife when he is provoked to that point..

So Aarohi is getting what she deserves.. Keeping the question of whether that is true or not aside, I want to know when Abhimanyu will get what he deserves.. which is to be horse-whipped and run out of town..for his violence against random people on the road, for his depravity against his father who spent his earnings on him and made his way to achieving all his childhood dreams easy and who has been good to him always whatever his relation with his wife, for his selfishness and insensitivity towards his mother who is constantly torn between husband and son and who despite all the love and support she has poured on her son has still to ask his forgiveness for once considering her husband's honor..why couldn't that rowdy request his father again and again a few times to attend his tilak instead of just asking once and when he refused.. even though he did give his blessings.. he just told him to go to hell, and then expected the father's wife to meekly follow the son out after he had insulted her husband..for proposing marriage to the sister of the girl he loved bcz she rejected him and then two-timing between sisters, Aarohi was wrong to accept the indecent proposal..then what was Abhimanyu for making that proposal to a girl like her who he hates so much and doesn't respect at all.. knowingly to hurt Akshu and then rubbing salt in her wounds with all that blow hot, blow cold behavior, for never at any time caring two hoots for his father's wishes, for his insensitivity and selfishness against the brother Neil who has made it his life's work to be Abhimanyu's handyman..he couldn't even leave the poor fellow to sit peacefully and eat after breaking his fast that he had kept for his brother's happiness and let him be pampered for a little while by his bhabhi.. He had to come and drive him away so he could carry on some cheap romance with his akshu. And he should be driven out of town after his medical license being abrogated for his criminal negligence of a patient who had just undergone vocal chords surgery by subjecting her to extreme stress and causing her to shout and cry when even the sutures hadn't been removed, for his negligence against an elderly patient who was at risk of heart attack by again subjecting him to undue stress and finally bringing on the seizure.. These are only some of the sins of the great Abhimanyu Birla for which he deserves punishment too. 

All the people who see this caricature as a hero and superhero even don't seem to understand the meaning of the word HERO. A hero has to first and foremost be a good human being. He should care for all men and women regardless of whether they are good or bad people. He should have compassion for even those who commit wrong and try to help them to be better people, not push them even more into the mire of their weaknesses and wrongdoing. He should have certain principles to which he sticks even against provocation. If he becomes immoral with people who behave wrongly and keeps his good behavior only for those he wants to impress, then that man is an opportunist, not a hero. If just falling in love and becoming a desparado behind that person is the only criterion for a hero, any common criminal, murderer, swindler who has a love interest can  be termed a hero. 

geez you're really an abhimanyu hater..okay I respect your opinion..just because some people like abhimanyu doesn't mean you should also like him and that's okay..same way some people can see the wrongdoings of aarohi but you can't and on top of that you justify aarohi by degrading abhimanyu..that's also okay..its your opinion and you are entitled to it..

Now coming to some of the points that you mentioned in above post about abhimanyu are entirely in incorrect..so I'd like to correct it..abhimanyu's violence against random people was because that man was disrespecting his girlfriend and abhimanyu just tried to defend that woman..that man first hit abhimanyu and then abhimanyu started hitting him..defending a woman's dignity in public and trying to reprimand her abusive boyfriend is not wrong..

Now coming to his behavior with his father..we still don't know anything about harshvardhan and abhimanyu's past and why he hates his father so much..so instead of passing a judgement we should wait for a clear picture and let the Birla family's past to get revealed..

Then uninviting his father to his wedding is not abhimanyu's fault..abhimanyu clearly went to his father and offered him sweets but harshvardhan started breaking things and gave an ultimatum that he'll never accept akshara as his daughter in law..so abhimanyu uninvited him to his wedding..in the morning when manjari insisted him to speak to harsh..then abhimanyu was going to try but harsh again started fighting an ego war with his son..

Now coming to manjari..abhimanyu never forced manjari for anything..expecting your mother to choose and prioritize you is not a crime..according to abhimanyu manjari is his only guardian and her refusing to attend his Tilak and marriage functions really hurt him..wouldn't you be hurt if your mother chose to not attend an important occasion of your life?? Haven't you ever complained to your mother about anything ?? He didn't ask his mother to Apologize ..manjari apologized to abhimanyu because she knew that she was being unfair to him..

Now coming to neil..well I don't understand how you interpreted such a cute scene in a negative way..abhimanyu wanted to spend some time with akshara so he asked neil to go..what's there to analyze so much?? Neil fasted and akshara gave him food..now we can't sit and analyze that how much neil ate..or if he was left starving or he was full..that's rubbish

By writing this post I DO NOT intend to change your views regarding abhimanyu..you don't like abhimanyu and that's completely fine..but atleast gather some solid reasons for hating him..stop giving these illogical reasons and whitewashing and supporting characters like aarohi and harshvardhan birla who are selfish to the core just to show abhimanyu in a bad light..

And NO a hero is NOT supposed to be good to everyone..goodness and kindness should only be shown to the people who actually deserve it..this is a practical world where you have to deal with certain people differently and talk to them in a language that they understand..people like aarohi and harshvardhan who are driven by ego and power do not understand the language of goodness and kindness..if they did then harshvardhan would've loved and appreciated his loving and caring wife and aarohi would've appreciated akshara's love for her..

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

My dear, I do have solid reasons for heartily disliking Abhimanyu, those which I listed above in my post.. If these seem illogical to you, I can't help that. They are valid points for me. I certainly do not just hate Abhimanyu because I have some hidden motive. His character that is portrayed as I see it makes me dislike that character. I don't dislike him because I want to whitewash supporting characters like Aarohi and Harsh..they are not my relatives. I can very clearly see Aarohi 's wrongs, and I don't support her in that. But it looks to me like you are bending over backwards to justify every crap that your "hero" does, giving what to me are illogical reasons. If it was so important for him that his mother  attend his function, then, knowing how important it was for his mother that her husband should also be a part of the function, he should've been softer and more diplomatic with his father to make him attend.. As Harsh is seen talking to himself that if Abhi had asked me again I would've gone. But no, Abhi just gave his dad a take it or leave it option. And his mother was apologising because he blamed her for leaving him and siding with her husband.. He was angry with her which was why she apologised.. His actions made her do it because she is such a timid and docile kind of person.. He doesn't have to order her to apologise! Giving personal examples like Wouldn't you be hurt if your mother didn't attend some important function is not at all a good point. Because it depends on the situation.. If it was because I had done something to hurt her because of which she didn't want to attend then it would be me apologising to her and begging her to attend. And if she was not attending because I had been disrespectful to my father and so he wasn't attending, then I would beg my dad to attend and coax him and do whatever was needed to get them both to attend.. . Now I have a personal example for you: If your father did not want you to do something and you wanted to very much so going against his wishes you go ahead and do it.. How will you break the news to him? By wearing party clothes and blowing trumpets and going and flaunting it in his face and saying arrogantly that I have done this thing which you didn't want me to do, here have some sweet? Or would you go in meekly, find an appropriate time and try to make him understand in the politest way how important it is for you to do it so you hope he will understand?

We don't know what has been in the past between the Birlas, but one thing is set in stone: One does not humiliate one's parent like Abhimanyu does to Harsh.. This much atleast we can see that Harsh loves his son and wants him to love him too.. So whatever the reason for Abhimanyu's hatred of his dad, which his dad does not reciprocate, he MUST behave politely with him if he was a decent person. The fact that he doesn't shows that he is not. 

My point in mentioning that incident with Neil was to show that Abhimanyu always thinks firstly of himself, not of others which is the definition of selfish. I mentioned it because it was fresh in my mind having seen it today.. But even from previous small scenes it is evident that even with Neil  Abhimanyu can be selfish.. So what's the difference between him and Aarohi and Harsh who are selfish individuals? 

Really, goodness and kindness should only be shown to those who deserve it? So who judges who deserves kindness and who doesn't? Good values that are taught to us from childhood is to be kind to everyone. And to behave with people as you would have them behave with you. Not to hurt and retaliate when someone hurts you. If these values seem impractical to you, then fine..that's your choice. 

Oh, and also another thing that is taught us to be good citizens is not to take the law in one's own hands. So if some person is seen misbehaving with another it is not the best thing to do to descend to his level and start fighting on the road. We can report it to authorities.

Edited by austen-eliot - 2 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

exactly..how can people think that abhimanyu used aarohi?? If that's the case..then aarohi was herself ready to get used..abhimanyu clearly told her that he loves akshara and will always love only akshara...but aarohi agreed to this proposal then also abhimanyu asked her multiple times to rethink about her decision but aarohi STILL agreed..abhimanyu constantly ignored aarohi even when he was getting married to her but aarohi ignored all the signs..aarohi is so thick skinned that she didn't back out even after getting avoided and neglected by abhimanyu..she didn't have any self respect 

So whatever happened with aarohi later on was a result of her own deeds..you can't be happy by snatching your sister's happiness..

Didn't Aarohi also used Abhimanyu? She admitted she doesn't love him to Akshu on the D day itself she had her own goal she wanted to achieve people are only seeing Abhimanyu using Aarohi, but the fact is Aarohi was using Abhimanyu for her own benefit. She used to harass Akshu and told her that luck is favoring her and to not get in her way she digged her own hole and fall flat on her face....Abhimanyu was getting character assassination on first tilak after he told her to delete the messages he sent to her by accident which she didn't but still he didn't expose her to anyone when he had a chance to that day and on that same day she s**ut-shamed and body-shamed Akshu all because she was delusional and Abhimanyu fall for the sister who she considered an average and common girl.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dude I think she's talking about Akshu slapping Aarohi which should happen after Aarohi has given her years of trauma and has physically and emotionally abused her.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhimanyu is a jerk.. He is a master of double standards.. When he was going to marry Aarohi for his own silly reasons, he not only behaved with the woman who had agreed to marry him(whatever both their reasons) with disrespect, but also disrespected Akshu by constantly pushing her into painful situations. And kept on throwing up the jija-saali bond in her face. Now that he is engaged to akshu, he is acting so arrogant and threatening Aarohi in her own home without any provocation. Whatever of bad feeling is simmering inside Aarohi against the crap couple Abhira... with just cause, Abhimanyu who used her and threw her when he had achieved his goal, and akshu who has completely forgotten that she even has a sister since she got together with her lover..atleast she wasn't actually doing anything to harm them, except the childish thing of pushing the tilak ki thali..but has now become so furious with that creep Abhimanyu's threat that she is out to really do something bad. Since he is such a great cardiac surgeon who can see the face and know what's going on in the heart, even though cardiac surgeons can't do anything like that, only mind-readers can, he should know better than to throw a challenge like that to Aarohi which will ultimately only hurt 'his' akshu.. What an arrogant, selfish and over smart jerk he is! 

abhimanyu is a bully..he thinks he’s always right and will bully anyone to get his own way….lol…he even bullied akshara into admitting her feelings for him…and this trait of his will go with him into his marrriage,..and he will dominate and bully akshara when issues arise,..🤷🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhimanyu is more like a Gunda than a respected doctor…he’s ever ready to beat people and push them around,..that’s why they have that Animal growl sound or gunda background music when he enters…😂.. sadly he has no class or elegance..its disappointing that they’ve written the male lead this way..🤔