Will Virat and Nima marry? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kooki07

we all know they get rid of negativity at the end ,no matter how annoying they are .

do you know any other fans of Iqbal? 

If so, can you please ask them to come here? We all can discuss Iqbal acting and looks ❤️ How he’s still charming since his debut in KYPH in year 2005 😳

I watched him in tumahari pakhi when he left the show then I stopped watching it as well .yes same as you I want the more people to come on this forum while the story is going real good ,but I think most peoples watch the younger pairs love stories ,but how come star plus shows are going up in trp ?

I watched him in tumahari pakhi when he left the show then I stopped watching it as well .yes same as you I want the more people to come on this forum while the story is going real good ,but I think most peoples watch the younger pairs love stories ,but how come star plus shows are going up in trp ?

Same here ❤️

Tumhari Pakhi and KYPH were one of a kind 😎

Almost all shows in Star Plus is recycled stuff.. old wine in a new bottle.. take Anupama.. it’s Location nayi drama wahi 😡 ie drama happen in Shah house or Anupama house or Anuj house 🤪😵

sorry I cant think because we both don't know the back story of Nima?

Hi all - just introducing myself here, my user name is Wynn; am pleased to see at long last there is a forum up for Nima lol- have waited long enough

As to marriage,  Virat may plan for it to be a fake one...what happened to asking Nima about his plan? He is just too careless. 

Anyway Krish may have heard Virat...and so eventually fake marriage will turn out to be real one. 

It would be nice for Nima to have someone in her life for herself and to have some happiness...she has spent too much of her life alone     

welcome to the forum but you sound the old member of the forum but glad to see you and we all wants the forum gets live and busy please help us . thanks

welcome to the forum but you sound the old member of the forum but glad to see you and we all wants the forum gets live and busy please help us . thanks

Thanks for welcome. Not been on this forum but was on Immj2 and Thoda Sa Badal😃

Well my prediction of fake marriage turning real may be true, promo just posted. Krish overhears Virat's plan & collapses & then Virat applied sindoor & mangalsutra on Nima without asking her..Krish's finger's moves.  May be a dream but I dont think so   

Originally posted by Wynn

Thanks for welcome. Not been on this forum but was on Immj2 and Thoda Sa Badal😃

Well my prediction of fake marriage turning real may be true, promo just posted. Krish overhears Virat's plan & collapses & then Virat applied sindoor & mangalsutra on Nima without asking her..Krish's finger's moves.  May be a dream but I dont think so   

Fake marriage = just sindoor and mangalsutra w/o phere that too w/o a pandit 

So weird that none of Nima’s daughters are present at their mother’s wedding 😆

Let’s see if this marriage stays fake or becomes real overtime 

Just like how Nima cares and worries for Krish, Virat must do the same for Nima’s daughters by building a beautiful father-daughter bond with all of them..

https://youtu.be/Is4r8fFM_BY

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago

Iqbal khan I think he is well known for his stupid acts lets see what happens now ,is it coming tonight please ?

Iqbal khan I think he is well known for his stupid acts lets see what happens now ,is it coming tonight please ?

I don’t think so, 

In precap, it was shown as Somwar ie Monday. 

From 14th Mar onwards, new tv soap Spy Bahu is starting at 9 or 9:30 pmdue to which Nima gets moved to 10 pm slot to air on tv. 

I find Nima very interesting show better than parineeti and rest of those which dose not make a sense and away from the reality ,does the time slot is fixed for the famous names ?