Parineeti

the wedding

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

how long is the wedding going to take ,while the love happened in 2 minutes why they are stretching the wedding for that long so you get fedup and stop watching the show ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know right, they are delaying the wedding, actors from other shows are also entering. Udhariyan wale toh lagta alag se shoot kiye. Everything look so messed up, bina baat ke suspense bna rakhe hai, also rajeev ka pta ni chalta, banda neeti ko pyaar karta but pari ko dekh ke kaise smiles deta hai, confusing banda. He has agreed to this wedding, abhi toh forced wedding lag bhi nhi rhi but age neeti se kyu karega shaadi? 

kooki07 thumbnail

the whole show looks confusing .

Eydis thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

I know right, they are delaying the wedding, actors from other shows are also entering. Udhariyan wale toh lagta alag se shoot kiye. Everything look so messed up, bina baat ke suspense bna rakhe hai, also rajeev ka pta ni chalta, banda neeti ko pyaar karta but pari ko dekh ke kaise smiles deta hai, confusing banda. He has agreed to this wedding, abhi toh forced wedding lag bhi nhi rhi but age neeti se kyu karega shaadi? 

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

And make us win

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

he is a two timer I think. 

kooki07 thumbnail

just read todays written episode still wedding is not done by the time the wedding would happen the only few peoples on the forum are here will also leave the forum .

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kooki07

just read todays written episode still wedding is not done by the time the wedding would happen the only few peoples on the forum are here will also leave the forum .

main toh yahaan bas troll karne ke liye aati hoon🤣

kooki07 thumbnail

any other show misdoing well ?aftre the BB finishes we all troll here and there .

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kooki07

any other show misdoing well ?aftre the BB finishes we all troll here and there .

Abhi Pravisht ka show aa raha hai,just waiting for that Baaki abhi toh I'm not watching anything 🤣

kooki07 thumbnail

at the weekend I prefer to watch sony Tallant show it looks better than the other channels reality show '