Radhe Shyam review and box office - Page 13

Posted: 1 years ago

The rumour was that nayantara broke up with him as simbu leaked them.But simbu denied it n even cried  when the marriage was called off.Years later they patched up.

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

Even Nayan dated simbu na I remember him leaking their intimate pics long back don't know who leaked it ðŸ˜•

Thats definitely a rumour.its been heard about all the actresses who had love failure.But you mean after kakka jyo attempted suicide?

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

It was during their first film itself na I heard after suriya's father refused for their marriage Jyo attempted suicide idk how much true it is read somewhere here only  

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Thats definitely a rumour.its been heard about all the actresses who had love failure.But you mean after kakka jyo attempted suicide?

idk when she did and if it happened  but it took lots of persuation of suriya jyo to make his father accept for marriage ig 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

When a jodi is popular or when a movie is made pn a jodi rumours always come.Though people prefer pranushka,I like prabhas kajal movies more as I prefer rom coms.i duno why pranushka are not called for any love story.On IF somebody wrote about mahesh trisha.i feel its a rumour.

I do not like kajal but I loved her and prabhas in mr.perfect. Darling was very cheesy for my taste though

Prabhas Anushka had really good actors chemistry imo but i agree they never got good proper love story to act maybe could have happened in 2000s because back then tollywood used to give good love stories they could never get proper romantic film for their jodi even in mirchi their story had less ss though it was one of the reason the movie got big hit back then.