Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radhe Shyam review and box office - Page 6

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

was it so?..That girl is pretty. But what about rest of the history..actually Allu must have been very young at that time..intact I love that movie..

Rumour was that , Actor vijay from Tamil dated his first costar Sanghavi and they were madly involved until his father came in between,made her do some ugly things with the father himself and separated them...

Sanghavi is now married and left the industry ... 

Sanghavi and Vijay is news to me ðŸ˜²

I donot know about Vijay but remember actor Prashanth (jeans movie actor) his life was really spoiler by his father greed. Prashanth was in love with his first film costar but his father put an end to it then later handled all his money affairs and even marriage also. The girl created alot of issues for prashanth after marriage and heard she made his life a hell.. poor guy.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail

omg! That's completely unfair then..she disappeared just like that or got settled.

Really Money and power.,like how chiranjeevi allegedly  destroyed udhay Kiran..💔

Yes .. i can never forgive chiranjeevi and his family for this...

Even chiranjeevi was bought to his knees by allu aravind when chiranjeevi had an extra marital affair with Madhavi (his costar) .. there were rumors at that time that he want to leave his wife for Madhavi and second time for radhika (i donot know how true they are ) 

PD_forums thumbnail

Rana has all freedom ,it didnt went well with Trisha! I dont know about Allu Arjun..but our guy Prabhas was completely off after he broke up with Kajal! I used to wonder why do they link him up with Anushka..but as far as I have noticed,he is way too comfy with Anushka than anyone else..

Anushka i can never imagine her with Prabhas after her affair with Nagarjuna... Sorry.. but cannot forget that rumor/news, how Anushka dumped Naga Chaitanya to sleep with Nagarjuna for her career. I know these things are common in industry but still i couldnot forget the news ðŸ˜µ

And i never believed that Prabhas and Anushka dated.

Anyone have any gossip on Tamannaah ðŸ˜† i want to know if she dated anyone (i use to think she and ram charan are item until ram married ðŸ¤£)

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rana has all freedom ,it didnt went well with Trisha! I dont know about Allu Arjun..but our guy Prabhas was completely off after he broke up with Kajal! I used to wonder why do they link him up with Anushka..but as far as I have noticed,he is way too comfy with Anushka than anyone else..

I agree on this prabhas was off after mr.perfect ig and during rebel also

coming to anushka & him they share close friendship since billa days  infact she is close to his family also my maasi's husband is related to prabhas's family so know this but idk if they dated or dating as such he is not keen to marry anymore heard latest

CholeKulche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -PD-

Sanghavi is now married and left the industry ... 

Sanghavi and Vijay is news to me ðŸ˜²

I donot know about Vijay but remember actor Prashanth (jeans movie actor) his life was really spoiler by his father greed. Prashanth was in love with his first film costar but his father put an end to it then later handled all his money affairs and even marriage also. The girl created alot of issues for prashanth after marriage and heard she made his life a hell.. poor guy.

sanghavi vijay i heard about it as bharti said and that his father put it the end heard about trisha and vijay also idk how true it is 

dhanush and aishwarya is whole other case drama 

ig ajith and suriya were two who had guts to marry whom they wanted from kolly though in shalini's case she just completely left industry in peak time and jyothika & suriya faced lots of obstacles from his family before marrying each other 

Edited by TeluguChokri - 2 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

Anushka i can never imagine her with Prabhas after her affair with Nagarjuna... Sorry.. but cannot forget that rumor/news, how Anushka dumped Naga Chaitanya to sleep with Nagarjuna for her career. I know these things are common in industry but still i couldnot forget the news ðŸ˜µ

And i never believed that Prabhas and Anushka dated.

Anyone have any gossip on Tamannaah ðŸ˜† i want to know if she dated anyone (i use to think she and ram charan are item until ram married ðŸ¤£)

anushka and gopichand were about to marry heard these rumors 

prabhas anushka had damn good chemistry isliye all wanted them to date and marry my mom included ðŸ˜†

tamannah i heard with karthi but sivakumar already dealed with suriya jyo case he did not wanted another son also to get into with actress so arranged his marriage very soon 

CholeKulche thumbnail

Yes .. i can never forgive chiranjeevi and his family for this...

Even chiranjeevi was bought to his knees by allu aravind when chiranjeevi had an extra marital affair with Madhavi (his costar) .. there were rumors at that time that he want to leave his wife for Madhavi and second time for radhika (i donot know how true they are ) 

radhika is still close to his family i doubt 

but his family is whole red flags god what they did with uday kiran can never forget and his last daughter scandals heard her second marriage is also into divorce kalyan is totally banished from mega family as far as saw pics 

CholeKulche thumbnail

omg! That's completely unfair then..she disappeared just like that or got settled.

Really Money and power.,like how chiranjeevi allegedly  destroyed udhay Kiran..💔

mega family is big mess latest heard lavanya tripathi is dating varun tej she was in his sis wedding and many family functions also 

PD_forums thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

anushka and gopichand were about to marry heard these rumors 

prabhas anushka had damn good chemistry isliye all wanted them to date and marry my mom included ðŸ˜†

tamannah i heard with karthi but sivakumar already dealed with suriya jyo case he did not wanted another son also to get into with actress so arranged his marriage very soon 

Is it.. I think Karthik is already married before he joined movies..

PD_forums thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

sanghavi vijay i heard about it as bharti said and that his father put it the end heard about trisha and vijay also idk how true it is 

dhanush and aishwarya is whole other case drama 

ig ajith and suriya were two who had guts to marry whom they wanted from kolly though in shalini's case she just completely left industry in peak time and jyothika & suriya faced lots of obstacles from his family before marrying each other 

In Ajith case, he is completely outsider and his family has no influence on him where Shalini , she is not interested in movies but her father forced her and her sister to act. When Ajith proposed, she joined for it and got married 

Surya and Jyothi are the ideal pair who fought for their love. They fell in love in first movie... when surya father put an end to it. They kept quiet and concentrated on career... when surya is in good position, he went and married Jyothika.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago