Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Bharathi_gurti

Actually I heard Kajal ended things with him...u could see her in all his birthday videos celebrated from his farm house.she even gave a interview mentioning that she felt caged or something in a relationship and doesnt want to continue. I think the only person Prabhas involved romantically was Kajal...other than that every thing was a rumour. 

Problem with our south Industry, they donot get freedom to date or marry film heroines...

Prabhas has the same issue. Only Naga Chaitanya made it possible but unfortunately it went down. But rest no hero able to marry the girl they first liked as they are heroines like Prabhas, allu arjun and Rana 

Originally posted by Bharathi_gurti

Nothing happened to his face..they had done CJ on his face too..just to show his features sharp they did that unnecessarily...he is doing fine pa.just his choice of movies are going wrong. He will be back in no time.He has Rajamouli and his uncle around him

His uncle is not that big as far know to depend but agree on rajamouli he has his support

yeah that CJ just made it worse don't know why they did it i feel he may bounce with salaar

Originally posted by -PD-

Problem with our south Industry, they donot get freedom to date or marry film heroines...

Prabhas has the same issue. Only Naga Chaitanya made it possible but unfortunately it went down. But rest no hero able to marry the girl they first liked as they are heroines like Prabhas, allu arjun and Rana 

Prabhas Kajal and Rana Trisha these knew whom did bunny dated among actresses ? His and sneha was love marriage I thought 

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

Prabhas Kajal and Rana Trisha these knew whom did bunny dated among actresses ? His and sneha was love marriage I thought 

Do you remember bunny movie heroine, Gowri Munjal, their was brief affair between them and when bunny was becoming serious about her.. his father put an end to it. Rest is history.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago

Do you remember bunny movie heroine, Gowri Munjal, their was brief affair between them and when bunny was becoming serious about her.. his father out an end to it. Rest is history.

omg that bunny actress I liked their pair when was kid infact that was my first fav film of his 

never knew they dated maybe that is why she she suddenly disappeared allu arvind has huge power also in industry  

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

omg that bunny actress I liked their pair when was kid infact that was my first fav film of his 

never knew they dated maybe that is why she she suddenly disappeared allu arvind has huge power also in industry  

Yes

Awful movie! Terrible! Didn't have any other movie to watch that day so went for this one and god I immediately regretted just after first 10-15 minutes. Never even heard about it before so thought let me be surprised but I just wasted my time and money. Nonsensical movie with irritating characters, you don't even understand why they do the things they do. I mean both were ready to sacrifice their lives because of what? Some palmistry? Both were trying to play gods and were grade-A idiots  The only good thing about this movie was its visuals.And Pooja Hegde looked very pretty. Prabhas is a good actor, I wonder why he chose to do this piece of crap, and something was off with his face ðŸ¤” In Bahubali he looked so handsome, in this one totally different and kinda unrecognisable. 

Rana has all freedom ,it didnt went well with Trisha! I dont know about Allu Arjun..but our guy Prabhas was completely off after he broke up with Kajal! I used to wonder why do they link him up with Anushka..but as far as I have noticed,he is way too comfy with Anushka than anyone else..

Do you remember bunny movie heroine, Gowri Munjal, their was brief affair between them and when bunny was becoming serious about her.. his father put an end to it. Rest is history.

was it so?..That girl is pretty. But what about rest of the history..actually Allu must have been very young at that time..intact I love that movie..

Rumour was that , Actor vijay from Tamil dated his first costar Sanghavi and they were madly involved until his father came in between,made her do some ugly things with the father himself and separated them...

omg! That's completely unfair then..she disappeared just like that or got settled.

Really Money and power.,like how chiranjeevi allegedly  destroyed udhay Kiran..💔