Sachin is joining albela 🙄

Posted: 2 years ago

Tata Bye bye to Goenkas soon?

He is playing the role of Hiba's father. We will get tashaan types scenes between him and Shaheer as the concept is based on forced marriage.

The Shaadi track is taking place immediately and Sachin is roped in for a longish cameo.

i said the same thing in a arohi post. i hope he dont leave, manish G might be weird at times bt him /harsh carries the show along with pra/HC

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

i said the same thing in a arohi post. i hope he dont leave, manish G might be weird at times bt him /harsh carries the show along with pra/HC

The producer is not getting the right actors for Albela. Raqesh left due payment issues. He approached many senior artists and nothing worked out. Sachin is a very well know figure and he played Helly and Teju's screen dad along with Pareeniti Borthakur in Swaragini.

I am looking forward to the father and daughter duo. I hope the writers won't goof up as they have to give Shaheer a lot of SS.

Goodbye Mannu Uncle 😒 I will never miss you πŸ˜‚

Its the same production house, so maybe he will be working on 2 showsπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

It’s the same production house , same film city. Call times will be adjusted. Accha hai na usko naya role aur jyada paise milenge. No stress- all good ☺️

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 2 years ago

Nahii..I don’t want Manish to leave yrkkh ..I love harnish..😭

Yay Hiba and sachin were adorable as father and daughter in tere sheher mein (also rajan shahi show... that he destroyed πŸ˜‘)

Edited by Miss-Behave - 2 years ago