Parineeti

Views On Rajeev And Parineet

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/_tannu_15/status/1501208474633797635?s=20&t=U5OMWMQWmB7__rKqr3vWzQ

Fateh giving his views on marriage and love after marriage to Rajeev , 

Wife is Life and Life is Wife ..

😶😶😶☺️

And after that dupatta and many more symbols it is confirmed that Parineet and Rajeev will be main pair (unless and until something unexpected happens on public demand  ) . 

This clip triggered something in me and so I wanted to know your views on this relationship and about love after marriage ?

And one more thing I wanted to ask I don't know whether it is suitable to ask about it or not but I am asking Whyshould two people marry ? Because they want to spend their lives together or something else like saving family's reputation or saving someone's life or you are aging ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well, Fateh ke advice ka zyada keh nahi sakte because Mr. Love after Marriage is Real ended up cheating on his wife with his own Saali... 

Also, about Pari and Rajeev, Pari has literally fallen for the first nice guy who is not related to her, so I feel it is more escapism than anything else. Now what she is escaping from you know very well what I think... 😉

About marriage in general, I feel marriage should be about coming together to build a new life. So when someone is looking for a spouse, the major question to ask is, who is the one who can be your companion in building the best life possible. And such a change should only be made out of complete freedom of choice.

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

https://twitter.com/_tannu_15/status/1501208474633797635?s=20&t=U5OMWMQWmB7__rKqr3vWzQ

Fateh giving his views on marriage and love after marriage to Rajeev , 

Wife is Life and Life is Wife ..

😶😶😶☺️

And after that dupatta and many more symbols it is confirmed that Parineet and Rajeev will be main pair (unless and until something unexpected happens on public demand  ) . 

This clip triggered something in me and so I wanted to know your views on this relationship and about love after marriage ?

And one more thing I wanted to ask I don't know whether it is suitable to ask about it or not but I am asking Whyshould two people marry ? Because they want to spend their lives together or something else like saving family's reputation or saving someone's life or you are aging ?

I think Pariniti serial topic is really immoral and illogical in this era. I mean is Rajiv is any kind of king in nindarthal era to marry two at once and people accepting it. 

If this things are acceptable then what is wrong in erotic novels as they too show threesome. 

About your question anyone must marry when he really want to and ready share personal space with someone for life. 

Getting married late is better than being married to wrong. 

About family reputation the family who can't stand for you infront of so called society their reputation is not your responsibility. 

I think more than love relationship must have trust because love sometimes turn out as infatuation in end. 

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is even giving the advice 🤪

No one knows if love will happen after marriage or not as if both of them don't find anything mesmerizing in each other then it's even not possible to adore each other. Feelings are even unpredictable at times. This case is mainly encountered in arrange marriages so if love happens then they are lucky. 

(I am not watching Parineetii so I don't know anything about it 😆)

If you marry the other person not by your own choice but by other's influence then that's not even marriage 😆 Marriage is done by fully accepting each other. It's each other's choice to share every moment of life with each other. More like a sacred friendship ❤️

There should always be your own will to do something. 

Kri18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Well, Fateh ke advice ka zyada keh nahi sakte because Mr. Love after Marriage is Real ended up cheating on his wife with his own Saali... 

Also, about Pari and Rajeev, Pari has literally fallen for the first nice guy who is not related to her, so I feel it is more escapism than anything else. Now what she is escaping from you know very well what I think... 😉

About marriage in general, I feel marriage should be about coming together to build a new life. So when someone is looking for a spouse, the major question to ask is, who is the one who can be your companion in building the best life possible. And such a change should only be made out of complete freedom of choice.

Parineet ki galti nahi hai wo miss mohol me hai usse escapism ka Sahara Lena padh Raha hai warna Neeti aur uski dono ki bahut kutai hogi 😒😉

@Bold : ❤️❤️❤️

Kri18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjyona

I think Pariniti serial topic is really immoral and illogical in this era. I mean is Rajiv is any kind of king in nindarthal era to marry two at once and people accepting it. 

If this things are acceptable then what is wrong in erotic novels as they too show threesome. 

About your question anyone must marry when he really want to and ready share personal space with someone for life. 

About family reputation the family who can't stand for you infront of so called society their reputation is not your responsibility. 

I think more than love relationship must have trust because love sometimes turn out as infatuation in end. 

I know par ab Ek ki kripa ke baare me hum kiya hi kahe , jab tak government iss baat Ko consider karte hue ki iska galat effect ho Sakta hai citizens par , action Na le toh koi bhi kiya maare ulta iss serial Ko 7:30 ke time pe telecast kar rahe hai jab bache bhi tv ke samne hote hai . 

I agree at last kisi bhi rishte me trust hi Sabse important reh jata hai 

❤️

Kri18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Who is even giving the advice 🤪

No one knows if love will happen after marriage or not as if both of them don't find anything mesmerizing in each other then it's even not possible to adore each other. Feelings are even unpredictable at times. This case is mainly encountered in arrange marriages so if love happens then they are lucky. 

(I am not watching Parineetii so I don't know anything about it 😆)

If you marry the other person not by your own choice but by other's influence then that's not even marriage 😆 Marriage is done by fully accepting each other. It's each other's choice to share every moment of life with each other. More like a sacred friendship ❤️

There should always be your own will to do something. 

@Bold: 🤣cheaterkhor

@underlined : ❤️❤️❤️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjyona

@red-dil ki baat bol diya behen🤗

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kri18

Parineet ki galti nahi hai wo miss mohol me hai usse escapism ka Sahara Lena padh Raha hai warna Neeti aur uski dono ki bahut kutai hogi 😒😉

@Bold : ❤️❤️❤️

I am not saying Pari ki galti hai. But truly Pari ke pehli nazar ke pyaar ko dekh, mujhe kisi aur ka ek nazar me hua pyaar yaad gaya... 🤣🤣🤣

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I am not saying Pari ki galti hai. But truly Pari ke pehli nazar ke pyaar ko dekh, mujhe kisi aur ka ek nazar me hua pyaar yaad gaya... 🤣🤣🤣

Kahi ye.......

Anirudh toh nahi