Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I posted this news before this topic...I guess I should have sensualized it a bit to grab attention😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283438

at topic..my gal go...good for you❤️

Happy Bobs Burgers GIF

no only as Gangubai...damn she oozes confidence as an interviewer..loving the eye contact. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Slb pls come to earth n stop pedastering aloo n stop comparing to her to these legendary actresses which aloo will never be able to match. Bechari aloo tut tut😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The double standards. When it is about their favourite it is genuine but when it is about the actor they dislike it is exaggeration.

There were many allegation that the legal troubles and controversies connected to his previous movies were a joint stunt of DP and SLB . If a man go to the extent of riling a religious group for the sake of his movie , how is it impossible to utter few harmless comparisons? Also does it mean that you all agree that he is a great director and this great director was smitten by the acting and charishma of DP and that resulted in casting her continuosly in 3 movies?

NegativeNancy thumbnail

Extra as usual lol 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kamala05

The double standards. When it is about their favourite it is genuine but when it is about the actor they dislike it is exaggeration.

There were many allegation that the legal troubles and controversies connected to his previous movies were a joint stunt of DP and SLB . If a man go to the extent of riling a religious group for the sake of his movie , how is it impossible to utter few harmless comparisons? Also does it mean that you all agree that he is a great director and this great director was smitten by the acting and charishma of DP and that resulted in casting her continuosly in 3 movies?

Buddy it's not about your fav vs my fav thing. At least in my case. There are certain things that should remain untouched. That's why we say, classics shouldn't be remaked unless you get the right cast.

DP was always called out for pr things, infact ott promotion. There was a huge hue and cry when Vivek Oberoi compared himself with Heath Ledger. There are something which should remain untouched.

Alia, the best is a mediocre actress. And when an acclaimed film maker like SLB compares her with those legends, it's nothing but fueling her ego. She isn't even at par with her sister Pooja, let alone the legends. It's like my 5 year old solved a math problem and I will call him Einstein!

You can say these comparisons are harmless, but it's like branding your defective product as the best and sell them to customers. This will give rise to nothing but mediocrity. Unfortunately we are happy with mediocre products.

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Buddy it's not about your fav vs my fav thing. At least in my case. There are certain things that should remain untouched. That's why we say, classics shouldn't be remaked unless you get the right cast.

DP was always called out for pr things, infact ott promotion. There was a huge hue and cry when Vivek Oberoi compared himself with Heath Ledger. There are something which should remain untouched.

Alia, the best is a mediocre actress. And when an acclaimed film maker like SLB compares her with those legends, it's nothing but fueling her ego. She isn't even at par with her sister Pooja, let alone the legends. It's like my 5 year old solved a math problem and I will call him Einstein!

You can say these comparisons are harmless, but it's like branding your defective product as the best and sell them to customers. This will give rise to nothing but mediocrity. Unfortunately we are happy with mediocre products.

I agree with most things except keeping things untouched. I don't have a problem with that. Remake Sholay as Ramgopal Verma ki Sholay. Just don't claim it to be as good as or better than the original, then whine when you get trolled.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Vivek Oberoi compared himself with Heath Ledger.

That was just some dumb shit 🤣

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Same as Alia's PR comparing her to Meryl Streep, Madhuri, Rani, Vidya, Nargis, Seema Biswas, etc.

At least Vivek limited himself to one legend. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Same as Alia's PR comparing her to Meryl Streep, Madhuri, Rani, Vidya, Nargis, Seema Biswas, etc.

At least Vivek limited himself to one legend. 

Is there a video of Alia doing this ? Cause Viveks video lives in infamy 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Same with Aloo. 1st Streep, now Meena Kumari and Nargis. They're legends of Indian cinema and 🥔 has long way to go.