•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

He was so good in gangubai…I found him really charming and his expressions were on point …loved the sequence right before meri Jaan where he conveys he wants to change his shirt but aliaas all like “no need” and he’s all blushy

Also the scene where he says “hans wala safed”

I kinda hated gangu for sacrificing him without his consent …he had a choice too bechara …he deserves to marry his way rather than be forced into one coz gangu wants to be all mahaan, win election whatever …
I thought he was a kid coz he looks so young but he’s 31 as per wiki …

Thoughts on this guy? What’s his previous work like? 

Originally posted by pathaka

He was so good in gangubai…I found him really charming and his expressions were on point …loved the sequence right before meri Jaan where he conveys he wants to change his shirt but aliaas all like “no need” and he’s all blushy

Also the scene where he says “hans wala safed”

I kinda hated gangu for sacrificing him without his consent …he had a choice too bechara …he deserves to marry his way rather than be forced into one coz gangu wants to be all mahaan, win election whatever …
I thought he was a kid coz he looks so young but he’s 31 as per wiki …

Thoughts on this guy? What’s his previous work like? 

yes he was really cute

I did not like how gangu sacrificed Afsan either it’s his choice I felt like she bribed his parents for the rishta which is not fair

I have watched Shantanu since dil dosti dance. He is a superb dancer and expressive 

I actually first saw him in the dance group Desi Hoppers; it won the World of Dance international competition. And even in it he was so charming 

I have not seen any of his work other than in the recent SLB film I watched and he was really bad in that film. The guy who played the role of journalist is a much better actor than this guy. But then some actors do well in some roles while they fail in others. 

His previous acting work is Dil Dosti dance a youth dance based show that used to air on channel v during 2011-2014. He is a terrific dancer which we didn't saw a glimpse of in gangubai