Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This interview is different from what I expected. I thought it would be like:

Interviewer: Hi Ranbir, how are y-

Ranbir: ALIA BHATT IS AN ALIEN

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤦🏻‍♀️here goes the self-aggrandizement and that too by using weirdest of metaphor to do that. 

Greatness is when people say that you are great and not when you decide for yourself.

All this is annoying and too much of something makes you dislike it. Soon public will get over all of them.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 2 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -PD-

The interview went above my head... I remember the gif from 3 idiots - kahana kyaa chahata ho 

That’s typical of Mahesh Bhatt. He likes to throw in these metaphors and analogies to sound deep and smart. If I’ve read any of his interviews there has always been sections of it I’ve read twice or three times with exactly that above gif in my mind. 

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, why can’t I post any gifs here from my phone? 😭

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: M.Wheeler

One of them is her father and other is her boyfriend .Is it so wrong that they consider her to be someone very special? I mean we all that dont we? For all of us our loved ones are enigma .

When people want to compliment their loved ones as special they usually use words and/or phrases like “out of this world” and “unique”.  “Strange” and “alien” sounds like she’s being mocked or insulted. 

I can very honestly say none of my loved ones fall into the category of enigma for me. While I do think Mahesh Bhatt was trying to be complimentary of his daughter and yet continue to sound deep and smart, I think enigma can at times come across as an insult even. But that entirely depends on context and situation.