Anupamaa

High time to give anupama a better wardrobe🙃

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm literally fed up with the all those blingy sarees that they give her to wear during festivities/party/functions whatever...🤢her heppy budday to u waali saree was an eye sore😵I'm not talking about her day to day looks because I understand that they give her those plain sarees for a reason,but at least make her wear something classy during festivities.It's apain in the ass to watch her wear that ott make up,mismatched jewellery & horrendous colors.😵

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked her Val day look but didn't watch the epi..saw it posted all over twitter 

Haven't seen the show in over a month but from what I see the wardrobe is pretty crappy for most of the cast..

.Kavya looks electrocuted most of the time 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I thought I may be the only one who didn't like her birthday wala outfit, I found it a lit bit extra. 😆Definitely think that the show's creatives could do better in terms of her wardrobe!

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Completely agree with you!👍🏼

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I liked her Val day look but didn't watch the epi..saw it posted all over twitter 

Haven't seen the show in over a month but from what I see the wardrobe is pretty crappy for most of the cast..

kavya’s hair is fried, dyed and swooped to the side real life

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: HappySmiles

I thought I may be the only one who didn't like her birthday wala outfit, I found it a lit bit extra. 😆Definitely think that the show's creatives could do better in terms of her wardrobe!

your definitely not the only one dear🤗🤣Yup,they absolutely can do it,especially RS shows are known for their extravagant costumes 😵

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

yup that look was fine...100 times better than this😆

Yup,I agree sabka look is crappy, ek toh I watch that show only to see Kinju baby,abb usko bhi they are making her repeat outfits 😭Kavya toh pata nahin kya hi pehenti hai🤣

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Anu's daily wear is REALLY NICE - not OTT, matching make-up and lipstick - and now also MATCHING OUTFITS WITH ANUJ 😃

They SHOULD be plain for who wears bling all day, every day? 😳

On the other hand, yes, at least half of the time the 'festive look' is over the top - at least jewellery-wise. She comes from a relatively poor background, has actually not even worked for half a year in AK's company, so where would she have got the funds for such expensive stuff?- which at any rate is, indeed, OTT

BUT BUT: she looked abs splendid at the Christmas celebration - as did Anuj (again, matching outfits!) and also at a couple of other occasions - like the first meeting with Mukku at that hotel.

It feels, as with the general story-line, that DIFFERENT people are handling epis at different times - some with a great sense of harmonious and really nice styling and matching make-up, others with patchy and OTT approaches....

A golden balance is wished for all of them 😊