will Anugun + Ks go to Nainital?? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by riya1605

In Marathi they don't go for a trip . There is a bachelor party at some club in which her bf insults anu and his family for being middle class . He even tries to make gungun drink alcohol forcefully which anubhav stops . 

Gungun then ask him to leave as she ll not let anyone insult her would be family . 

Then akriti drama starts where she slaps gungun etc...

pls Hindi version me chale jaaye 😒

Let's keep low hopes coz aakriti ka drama to inko dikhana hi he chahe kuch ho jaaye 😕

Originally posted by riya1605

In Marathi they don't go for a trip . There is a bachelor party at some club in which her bf insults anu and his family for being middle class . He even tries to make gungun drink alcohol forcefully which anubhav stops . 

Gungun then ask him to leave as she ll not let anyone insult her would be family . 

Then akriti drama starts where she slaps gungun etc...

Bold: only part I will be looking forward too!

But I hope they do a trip and there we see this moment!

Originally posted by PoohNotFound

I haven't seen the other versions but if they do go to a trip, what if AnuGun is in one car and they get lost somewhere on the way? 😆 And then after driving for another hour they get trapped in a forest and then because of heavy rain they seek shelter inside an old hut?

The classic Jungle main mangal.🤣

if this doesn’t happen you need to make an OS!! This scenario is cliché but I still love it 😍 

Originally posted by Piyaazzz

haaye pahado me barsaat n anugun alone 

what can be done is all the family members are in one bus similar to anu's felicitation ceremony but this time anugun will be in her car since gg fears traveling from bus in mountains (for some it's scary n uncomfortable😆) 

Then somehow anugun deviate the og path due to thier fights n (take a wrong turn or so ) n later on they encounter road blockage due to land slide prediction n have to stay there only for the night 🌚 in the car till the traffic is cleared 😆

this needs to happen!! Barsaat AnuGun moments will so cute 😍😍😍

Originally posted by PoohNotFound

Let the driver be Annu and they be alone in the car. And they could give us some cliche romantic moves while fighting, right?😳 Give me all the cliche romance.🤣

SAME!! I’m all here for AnuGun’s cliché romance!! 

Originally posted by lovereading14

Bold: only part I will be looking forward too!

But I hope they do a trip and there we see this moment!

Marathi's version clip

https://twitter.com/amy1739kp/status/1501148817592180737?t=zw_76KL8kkRD2sc3XRGOFw&s=19

Thanks for the clip!!! Now I am even more excited!!!!

But look at Gungun, she stood up for Anubhav when her boyfriend was insulting him... why couldn't Anu stand up for her with Akriti??? I am still mad about his behaviour. 

But look at Gungun, she stood up for Anubhav when her boyfriend was insulting him... why couldn't Anu stand up for her with Akriti??? I am still mad about his behaviour. 

Even in bengoli version gungun always jumps to defend every1......

anu's family frm her so called friends n bf....her bua n again anu's family frm her snobbish n bitchy mother...

maybe Hindi makers will show something different.. a bold GG putting her bf in his place… she standing up for herself and successfully defending herself.. no need of anyone else …..,, in honor of Women’s day today! 😆