Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

❀❀ Sending loads of healthy vibes to them :')

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HR and this girl are both milking their relationship to the T! Why not? It helps keep him in the news + made this girl famous!

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ If he really craved "being in the news" for a relationship, he'd have done this much sooner not some 9 long years after his divorce πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Nice to see their families get along

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

i have said this before.. HR is a bit old to play this relationship PR game.. Might wanna tone it down a bit before it gets really annoying

But I like Saba.. She gives a pretty fun vibe

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

More than anything, I think it's the news portal who are milking this way out of proportion πŸ˜…

I have seen people comment on their in-laws' pics and them responding, it's real sweet, ngl, but to keep a track of all of this when a celeb's relative does it, it's a bit too muchπŸ˜…

Or maybe it's just me and they are making it a PR game, whatever it is, they are cuteπŸ™ˆ

DushtKanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who is this girl in the picture w Hrithik w the snow hat ? 

Pashmina, Rajesh Roshan's daughter. She'll debut soon πŸ˜³

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: powpow

^^ If he really craved "being in the news" for a relationship, he'd have done this much sooner not some 9 long years after his divorce πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

It wouldn't have played well with his image then...its all about timing. 

After the divorce, he wanted the good dad image then came the being OK with ur ex image, after that Kangu came n blew it all away...he was dating a married woman (Beti Big B) then and was quite serious with her since he was her plus date at her family events...then Kangu went crazy n vicious, everyone felt sorry for HR and now things have calmed down hence the appearance with Saba whom he met on a dating app cause his image has become boring for a while now, he needed to spice things up. 

This girl is no threat to HR so it's all cool...

Hope this all answers the same questions being asked over and over again! πŸ‘πŸΌ

For HR & stars like him, it's all about image!