Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

KKIS 5th March Written Episode Update Completed 😂

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with golu entering the office of bank manager where inspector,  manager , his colleague and peon are there. Golu asks inspector that what happened??

Inspector replies him that forensic reports have arrived. Golu feels tensed and asks Ramji to protect him. The OG culprit smirks looking at scared golu. 

Inspector says that there are two set of fingerprints found on the key set one is Chanchal ji’s and another is the cashier. Where cashier stated that he didn’t steal, he just touched it to check the locker. Inspector further says that they found fingerprints inside the locker too. One is Chanchal’s and walks behind the peon and says another one is of Sohum the peon. N grabs him. And asks how come his fingerprints are their inside the locker. Soham looks at Keshav but he signs him to not to say anything. Inspector sternly interrogates him asking he wants to speak up here or wants to go to police station n do khatirdaari of him.

Soham falls on inspector’s feet and pleads him that sirji I have made a mistake and I did it due to greed. Inspector further interrogates that was he acting alone or someone else was also with him. Is chanchal also involved in it??

Chanchal cries that he didn’t had taken a pencil without asking and haven’t even stolen a peanut. How can he be the theif??

He says that he didn’t know that soham is the theif.

Keshav says what bakwaas he is doing. Ek toh chori upar se sinajori.. and asks inspector that its mili bhagat of both chanchal and soham and they have distributed the cash amongst them.  Chanchal folds his hands and says he is not thief. 

Keshav again blames that chanchal and soham both are thieves. I didn’t know that I sat amongst both the thieves.

Sohum says yes he is with someone but not chanchal but me and keshav were together in this robbery. Everyone looks shocked. Keshav shouts on soham that what he thinks that if he will say aloud and inspector will believe it? 

Inspector shouts “Keshav” shut up or otherwise you know how police works.

Asks sohum to explain. He explains that before Chanchal left he forgot to take out keys n Keshav gave me temptation for money and prompt me to steal money. Keshav is too smart you wont get his fingerprints on locker but he is the one who planned the theft and 50% of partner in this crime.

Inspector scolds keshav that stealing is one thing but to blame someone else why??

Golu speaks up that keshav is jealous of him as manager likes golu. Manager tells him , why not as you are hardworking and honest person. Golu thanked him and says thats the reason why keshav had done this theft and tried to put blame on me for that, so he can do ek teer se do shikaar , can have the money and his enemy also goes to jail. Cashier also supports golu and blames Keshav. And seen keshav and soham doing khusurpusur. Inspector arrests both them. Asks golu to be careful next time. Golu promised that it was his mistake this time and he will be more careful and alert. Keshav still blaming soham. Inspector takes them away and says he will see to everything that who planned theft and where is the money.

Golu thanked god. Manager asks chanchal to go home as he is getting calls from Dr.Riddhesh and gives message to chanchal that tell dr.saab his FD money are not needed anymore, let him come and encashes it. Chanchal says he is ashamed because of his mistake. Manager tells him all’s well that ends well, and sanctioned his leaves until his nephew is married and no there should be no kami in shaadi..

Chanchal hugs cashier and thank manager and leaves.

At Kulshreshtha house.

Badi maa thanks Ramji , because of his blessings Golu is saved and tells bade papa that she will now organize “Sundar kaand paath” n bade papa nods and agrees . Goli bua, Gungun and all are happy.

Emotional Chhavi folds her hands and thanks dr.Riddhesh to save her father. He nods. N even thanks Gungun. Gungun tells her that she has sanskaari family so they didn’t tell her not to thank friends..( reminds me of dosti mein no sorry no thank you 😂) n hugs her . Everyone smiles at them. Anu smiles sweetly. ( worth watching 1 second but banda cute hai )

Bade papa says to dr. Riddhesh that every DIL is ghar ki Lakshmi and with their steps in household the house becomes beautiful and flourishing( sanwar jaata hai) , AnuGun looks on. Bade papa further says that here hone wali bahu Gungun has not even stepped into the house but just by the sound of her footsteps this house has flourished. All smiles. Bade papa says Gungun is sakshat Lakshmi for them. Anu feels shy ( aaye haaye 😁) Badi maa agrees.. She says that they blesses the daughters and DILs of their house to be always Saubhagyavati but Gungun hasn’t even entered yet but opened their home’s doors of fortune.( bhagya khul gaye )She is very lucky and saubhagyavati. Gungun feels shy. Badi maa goes to bring tea. 

Dr. Riddhesh says that everyone feels love for their daughter but today he feels proud of Gungun. Everyone agrees n smiles. 

Chanchal says if today police has come to their home to search then he won’t be able to forgive himself. And Dr, Riddhesh is no less than god for them. Chandru agrees with him and says they wont forget his favor their whole life. Dr. Riddhesh asks them not to embarrass him and tells he didn’t do any favors but he fulfilled his duty as they are his own. Even if Gungun’s marriage will not happen in this family you guys are my family. This surprises all.  Gungun feels happy. 

Anu tells dr. That he is apologizing for hiding this problem from him. Bade papa says family’s elders Me and Chandru are at fault. Emotional golu said that it was his fault that he forgot the keys. Chandru says that this has hurt Dr.sahaab. Goli bua says that they didn’t want to hide anything from them. Sargam agrees and asks for his forgiveness. 

Anu says dr is not guest or outsider. Yug adds that bade papa thought that if Dr n family gets to know then their reputation will be lost. Neeti asks for forgiveness. Ankit asks him just like he forgives him , forgive the family also ( kya khincha hai re elastic 🤦‍♀️) khushi asks him to maan jaao. 

Bade papa says of he would tell him then he would immediately give money and help golu. Middle class family could tolerate anything but two disrespect and favor. Outsider’s disrespect and favor of own breaks the family. Thats why they hide this problem and they didn’t cancelled the wedding just postponed it. So that they can sell the house and return the bank’s amount.

Gungun feels sad seeing emotional bade papa. He folds his hands and further says that even he feels to marry his daughter to this poor house.. dr holds his hands, Emotional Gungun asks BP not to cry.if he will cry then she will also cry, n her make up will get spoiled n she looks strange. 😂 Everyone smiles. She pleads her dad to agree.

Anubhav ( in his mind) that manager must have agreed because of Gungun , papa ki pari can be so selfless and sweet also but only for others, for me she will always be rude. 😡 ( change your impression yaar she is a good girl 😂)

Gungun tells Golu that she didn’t know how big his problem was yesterday so she edited a pic to make him smile look at it and smile. She shows an Emoji Avatar of golu n he laughs looking at it. Anu making faces😂 she clicks pic of golu and tells him that his smile is world’s cutest smile, n she can do anything for this smile. 

Bade oap asks dr that has he forgiven him or not. Dr. says sorry to BP about his angry outburst. 

Sargam says because of Ramji’s blessings everything is sorted. Chandru proposes to sing a song..😂Sargam tells him if he sings then dr. Won’t ever forgive him. N goli bua chuckles at it.everyone smiles. 

Dr asks about AnuGun marriage n BP says it will be done on the decided date. Gungun asks meaning of “nirdharit” . Bade papa explains her wedding is neither cancelled nor postponed but will happen on fixed date. Gungun makes disapproving faces. Chandru and family rejoice that shaadi will happen with all dhoom dhaam. Badi maa asks divya chachi to bring sweets. Golu chachu says people don’t even get a family where as he got two who loves him.  Gungun asks him not to cry and he replies that the house who is getting DIL like her there no one will have tears in their eyes ( Except Anu 😂😂) Asks for samosas. All rejoice. 

Gungun says she is hungry as she has not eaten anything from morning.Goli bua asks her to have lunch. Gungun says lunch at 4.30 pm? Anu replies yes as everyone was worry about golu chachu no one had eaten. All goes for lunch.

When everyone leaves Anu asks Gungun to go upstairs with him as he wants to talk to her. Gungun replies what high thoughts ( unche vichaar ) he has that he can only share upstairs. ? why would she come where he calls her.

Anu tells her its her wish if she wants not to come then don’t come. Gungun ( in her mind) when she is hungry at the same moment this chashmish wants to talk to her , but what he wants to talk. Let me find out.

AnuGun in Anu’s room:

Gungun starts talking asks Anu that has he seen mutual fund ads and the disclaimer after that same like that say it fast in one minute whatever he wants to talk as she is hungry and she wants to go downstairs. Anu says dw he only wants to say one word wont take long.

Gungun says FYI papa ki pari is 3 words😂😂 anu says he didn’t call her to say papa ki pari , gungun asks then what he wants to say?! Anu says Thank you ( aww kya softly bola hai bande ne 😄)  Gungun asks thank you for what? Anu says for helping his chachu. Gungun says for that thank my papa he helped round chachu. Anu says but idea was yours n Gungun looks surprised ( how did he know 😂😂) Anu continues that Gungun is the one who guessed that chachu is in problem n how to give money to bank people that idea also cracked by her. Gungun gets happy and asks Anu that now he thinks that Gungun handled the matter maturely with lots of understanding. Right? Anu says he didn’t say like that. Gungun says he means the same thing. Just once if he praise her wholeheartedly then his IQ won’t be low.😂 So say it 

Anu replies she handled it correctly 😂😂Gungun looks on and asks him why he is not calling her mature. Anu says because she is not mature😂😂 gungun asks if she is immature. Anu says yes. Gungun says please you consider me as mature otherwise I will mess with your hair..😂😂

Anu replies sarcastically that how mature of her to do that .😂😂 By helping his chachu she has done one good deed that won’t make her mature.  Papa ki pari. Gungun retorts that by saying thank you the one good deed he did that doesn’t mean that he will be mannered mummy ke magarmach.

AnuGun argues that how both the families tolerate them. 😂😂 Anu says I am human not ras malaai to be sweet 😂😂 Gungun says he  can’t be rasmalai.mr, black coffee mein doobe huye jale huye toast😂😂 can’t believe that she is getting married to burnt toast 😂😂 anu says shaadi was cancelled na. Gungun blames herself yes its just because of her they are getting married again. To marry anu is world’s biggest punishment for her. But for round chachu and for happiness of his family she will tolerate this punishment. She says to anu that she already made holiday plans in joy of cancelled wedding 😂😂 Anu asks her she was going on holiday with her dad and aunt because wedding got canceled? Gungun denies not with them but alone. Anu was surprised n says that in his family no one goes on solo trips. Gungun says she will go to nainital and she had made a list of hotels and cafes. Anu looks on and asks how woushe enjoy without family. Gungun says all goes . Anu tells her she is human not sheep that she has to do what everyone does. You have brains use it there is no tax on it.😂😂gungun asks him did he called her to say thanks or to insult her.  Anu said he already said thanks but now criticizing her for her choice of solo trip. Gungun tells only thanks wont work but he has to tell return her favor by asking permission from her father to send her on solo trip. N then drops a bomb that she is going with her BF 😂😂 

Precap..

Anu asks permission from dr. Riddhesh to send Gungun on trip. BP asks that Anubhav wants to go on trip with gungun before marriage. He denies and spills the beans that she wants to go with her friends and BF 😂😂 Everyone gets shocked and Anu giving tight lipped smile to her 😂😂

The end..😆
Phew took Longer than I expected but next time will keep it to the point 😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Tags

please tag further with all our members n friends on this forum as I am going back to watch episode and write more

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Episode starts with golu entering the office of bank manager where inspector,  manager , his colleague and peon are there. Golu asks inspector that what happened??

Inspector replies him that forensic reports have arrived. Golu feels tensed and asks Ramji to protect him. The OG culprit smirks looking at scared golu. 

Inspector says that there are two set of fingerprints found on the key set one is Chanchal ji’s and another is the cashier. Where cashier stated that he didn’t steal, he just touched it to check the locker. Inspector further says that they found fingerprints inside the locker too. One is Chanchal’s and walks behind the peon and says another one is of Sohum the peon. N grabs him. And asks how come his fingerprints are their inside the locker. Soham looks at Keshav but he signs him to not to say anything. Inspector sternly interrogates him asking he wants to speak up here or wants to go to police station n do khatirdaari of him.

Soham falls on inspector’s feet and pleads him that sirji I have made a mistake and I did it due to greed. Inspector further interrogates that was he acting alone or someone else was also with him. Is chanchal also involved in it??

Chanchal cries that he didn’t had taken a pencil without asking and haven’t even stolen a peanut. How can he be the theif??

He says that he didn’t know that soham is the theif.

Keshav says what bakwaas he is doing. Ek toh chori upar se sinajori.. and asks inspector that its mili bhagat of both chanchal and soham and they have distributed the cash amongst them.  Chanchal folds his hands and says he is not thief. 

Keshav again blames that chanchal and soham both are thieves. I didn’t know that I sat amongst both the thieves.

Sohum says yes he is with someone but not chanchal but me and keshav were together in this robbery. Everyone looks shocked. Keshav shouts on soham that what he thinks that if he will say aloud and inspector will believe it? 

Inspector shouts “Keshav” shut up or otherwise you know how police works.

Asks sohum to explain. He explains that before Chanchal left he forgot to take out keys n Keshav gave me temptation for money and prompt me to steal money. Keshav is too smart you wont get his fingerprints on locker but he is the one who planned the theft and 50% of partner in this crime.

Inspector scolds keshav that stealing is one thing but to blame someone else why??

Golu speaks up that keshav is jealous of him as manager likes golu. Manager tells him , why not as you are hardworking and honest person. Golu thanked him and says thats the reason why keshav had done this theft and tried to put blame on me for that, so he can do ek teer se do shikaar , can have the money and his enemy also goes to jail. Cashier also supports golu and blames Keshav. And seen keshav and soham doing khusurpusur. Inspector arrests both them. Asks golu to be careful next time. Golu promised that it was his mistake this time and he will be more careful and alert. Keshav still blaming soham. Inspector takes them away and says he will see to everything that who planned theft and where is the money.

Golu thanked god. Manager asks chanchal to go home as he is getting calls from Dr.Riddhesh and gives message to chanchal that tell dr.saab his FD money are not needed anymore, let him come and encashes it. Chanchal says he is ashamed because of his mistake. Manager tells him all’s well that ends well, and sanctioned his leaves until his nephew is married and no there should be no kami in shaadi..

Chanchal hugs cashier and thank manager and leaves.

To be continued… I am watching and writing more. 

thanks raey,i watched it in online through some website.hotstar is not allowing to view videos.Thank u so much.

after this only family drama and anugun's nokhjhok.

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg.. super awesome precap..  over smart anu spilled the beans in front of the whole family and then he was smiling.. I m sure GG is having “100 ways to kill mummy ka magarmach “ thoughts at the moment 🤣

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

🥳

lovely written update... thanks for taking the time and writing it out!

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Roroo

Omg.. super awesome precap..  over smart anu spilled the beans in front of the whole family and then he was smiling.. I m sure GG is having “100 ways to kill mummy ka magarmach “ thoughts at the moment 🤣

Oh I’m absolutely certain that Papa ki Pari will actually kill Mummy ka Magarmachh in more than 100 ways! 😋 
loved today’s episode - Anubhav Kulshresth’s transition finally begins! ☺️

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

thanks raey,i watched it in online through some website.hotstar is not allowing to view videos.Thank u so much.

after this only family drama and anugun's nokhjhok.

Yeah too much drama n I cried in between 😆

AnuGun nok jhok was the best part 😆

I enjoyed writing that part but half asleep . Its already 1.30 am here n I have to go to work tomorrow 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovereading14

🥳

lovely written update... thanks for taking the time and writing it out!

Thank you.🤗

I went a little overboard 😆 next time I will try to keep concise with all the essence of the episode. 😁

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anubhav is so cunning 🤣

He is doing more clownery than GG these days 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

Anubhav is so cunning 🤣

He is doing more clownery than GG these days 

He is becoming baccha. Even younger than gungun is 🤣
21 being a 12 year old n