dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gn all the lovelies πŸ€—

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you.πŸ€—

I went a little overboard πŸ˜† next time I will try to keep concise with all the essence of the episode. 😁

πŸ˜†

Whatever suits you!

JarOfCookies thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the written updates πŸ€—. Now I am excited for the episode. Mister Chant chasmish ka face dekhna hai mujhe.... Chupa rustam Annuuu

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my my ! Loved it ! 

Thanks for the update ! (What should I call you?)

I honestly didn't expect the bank track to be over so soon ? Good thing ! I gotta binge watch this week's episodes! Also do tag me !⭐️

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow woderful update πŸ‘πŸ‘

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What did you think of today's episode the anugun part πŸ˜†

I love the incredulous look he always has when she mentions her boyfriend 

Anubhav really likes her now I guess and tries to understand her even though she is different from him and his family costumes. We can see that when he asks her questions about her plans and all.

GG definitely doesn't feel the same.

The smug look of Anubhav when he spills about the boyfriend part πŸ˜†

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: music_girl

What did you think of today's episode the anugun part πŸ˜†

I love the incredulous look he always has when she mentions her boyfriend 

Anubhav really likes her now I guess and tries to understand her even though she is different from him and his family costumes. We can see that when he asks her questions about her plans and all.

GG definitely doesn't feel the same.

The smug look of Anubhav when he spills about the boyfriend part πŸ˜†

I feel that when Anubhav accepted the marriage, even though he spoke of divorce and contract and a planned expiry date he in his mind swore to give the relationship a chance. When he spoke to Akriti, I genuinely believed that he despite all his feelings for Gungun wanted to give the marriage a shot since he has been forced to accept it. 

Now, he has definitely seen more sides of Gungun which makes his initial judgement and resentment towards her decrease. He has seen that she is way more than 'papa ki pari' and he subconsciously has developed a crush on her. 

He takes pleasure in their banters, he loves to tease her, she is a breath of fresh air in his rather boring life and he has come to enjoy her company in his own way. The mini crush he has developed on her is what makes him annoyed anytime she mentions her boyfriend, I also found him to be annoyed when Gungun was celebrating the fact that their marriage had been called of... I mean did you see the face he made πŸ˜†

Anubhav at this point is being petty because he hasn't realised the crush he has developed for Gungun. My dear Gungun is not only oblivious but genuinely feels nothing but irritation towards chant chashmish. 

Anubhave though has come to actually care for Gungun, and I hope that this 'trip' track shows us a development in the care, concern and protectiveness. That would be a solid step in showing the he now sees her as 'family'. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

πŸ˜†

Whatever suits you!

πŸ‘πŸΌSometimes when I am in a flow I write too muchβ€¦πŸ˜†

I have to take lessons from Suta how to be concise while writing episode updates..😁