Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatyaVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Satya 🤗 

He he telugu touch undali ga.... Anthe ga anthe ga 🤣

U tried to log out and log in ? For tag?

Anthegaa.Gif GIF - Anthegaa Venkatesh F2 GIFs

Yes tried log out log in, clearing up cache in my laptop... still no luck 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Zenu 🤗

Yes harsh was really too much akshu today.... Kuch bhi bola jaaraha tha...

Arohi is needs someone in life soon...else she make everyones life hell 

I guess so ... Tilak will postponed again ... 

Makers please bring a guy for her... She is feeling lonely 

AbhiRa ka tilak will become most awaited thing now 

Amru4krish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Amru today epi is full on high emotions for me. All are right and all are wrong like always. Ar needs a person who can understand and correct her where she is wrong and no comparison for her in life she has the worth in her she can prove herself as doctor. Instead of doing blames amd jhugads. She never understood Ak in pain now she is feeling for her loneliness. 

True.... But i doubt aru will be shown totally into her career mode on..... And ignore abhira.... If that happens it would be great to watch.... Arohi cant see anything beyond herself.... For other ppl of the family she was genuinely concerned.... That manish post operation hugging abhi to thank him and all shows she really loves all the others....

Today only thing i did not like about harsh was that he blaming akshu for his spoiled relation with abhi..... They have always been like that....

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True.... But i doubt aru will be shown totally into her career mode on..... And ignore abhira.... If that happens it would be great to watch.... Arohi cant see anything beyond herself.... For other ppl of the family she was genuinely concerned.... That manish post operation hugging abhi to thank him and all shows she really loves all the others....

Today only thing i did not like about harsh was that he blaming akshu for his spoiled relation with abhi..... They have always been like that....

Harsh is burning before Ak for his sons insults on head where he chose Ak. Harsh can say in anger because Ak made them all that way by rejecting him and chosing back. Whole mess is due to her a fact. Harsh telling snatching my son and all is his anger..even I didn't like..he is same like manish taunting Abhi. So Harsh too will be set. Ak keeping quiet was good as she can't argue for what he blamed it's his inner venom. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today i can see Arohi n Harsh to be perfect match for each other 

Arohi rejecting Abhimanyu  b secretly wishing to marry him....by getting jealous 

Harshvardhan uninviting himself and then cribbing about tge same to Akshara as if he wanted to attend 

Spoilers doung round that Arohi will convince Harsh for Abhira marriage....pata nahi kya khichidi pakayenge dono

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will wait for ur master stroke Sunday ka episode amru 

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Am loving it... a Birla who walks the talk... waiting for Sunday special... Monday to dhoom machega ya nuclear bomb plant hoga... dekhe kaunsi baat poori hoti hai prediction baba PB ki 🤣

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

waiting for the special sunday episode...Amru special...😂