Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Would love to, but living in SA and working, I am quite late in watching the show myself. It's literally the next day in India by the time I get to watch it.πŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

To all those signing up WU will be in the morning or afternoon I mean as soon as the episodes are released ? πŸ˜†

I usually read WU before deciding to watch the episode or not, saves my time especially during the rush

I will try to do it before I go to bed so that would be the morning time in India. Leme try tonight if possible so that I could check how much time it takes and how many times I have to re-watch,,πŸ˜†

Is that okay Love ( sorry dont know your name ).??

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

To all those signing up WU will be in the morning or afternoon I mean as soon as the episodes are released ? πŸ˜†

I usually read WU before deciding to watch the episode or not, saves my time especially during the rush

I would be able to do  10am IST .I can do before that but just keeping 10 am in case I am stuck at work.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I will try to do it before I go to bed so that would be the morning time in India. Leme try tonight if possible so that I could check how much time it takes and how many times I have to re-watch,,πŸ˜†

Is that okay Love ( sorry dont know your name ).??

that works! 

you can call me love, everyone here does πŸ€ͺ after all I am lovely aren't I πŸ˜‰

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anugun0507

I would be able to do  10am IST .I can do before that but just keeping 10 am in case I am stuck at work.

@md410 will you be able to do earlier? 

lovereading14 thumbnail

tagging more 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow guys.. thanks so much for helping all but unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to commit for the time being 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

that works! 

you can call me love, everyone here does πŸ€ͺ after all I am lovely aren't I πŸ˜‰

Okay then love .. ❀️ ( sounds perfect  n you are lovely as well, but shhh.. don’t let my hubby know that I call you love πŸ˜†)

let me try n see how it goes.. in 2-3 hours I will try to do that.. rn preparing dinner n then will give my test that would be an hour or so. So 9-9.30 am IST would be the time when my 10.30 or 11 pm here.

lovereading14 thumbnail

Okay guys, everyone that has signed up... feel free to do a trial run today. Post your WU here to see if you can manage the burden... also the first post ahs been updated. I have split the update by days to decrease the load!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Okay guys, everyone that has signed up... feel free to do a trial run today. Post your WU here to see if you can manage the burden... also the first post ahs been updated. I have split the update by days to decrease the load!

I am confused

You want everyone to do same update? I think it will be better to try the day we supposed to do update like  wise Darshi will do Saturday and Monday and I do on Tuesday Friday. 
 Yes I can do before 10 am India time  

Edited by md410 - 2 years ago