Justice for OG Auto Bhaiya

Posted: 2 years ago

I want justice for auto waale bhaiya. The usoolon waali Priya needs to compensate autowaale bhaiya aur I don't consider her relevant anymore.

#PriyaIsCancelled

#CompensateAutoWaaleBhaiya

It's too low coming from you Priya who slapped a poor robber for snatching her pati ka sapna file.

Tu na to ek aadmi ki rozi roti Cheena aur koi guilt nahi. Kaise?

Let us be the voice of the poor old man!

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 2 years ago

Originally posted by JustAnEngineer

I want justice for auto waale bhaiya. The usoolon waali Priya needs to compensate autowaale bhaiya aur I don't consider her relavant anymore.

#PriyaIsCancelled

It's too low coming from you Priya who slapped a poor robber for snatching her pati ka sapna file.

Actually it could be funny if they show auto wala comes to KM and accuses priya of stealing the auto and priya goes red in the face ðŸ¤£

Ram can compensate him and later he can tease priya over this.

True! Yesterday as she was calculating 1500 ticket is equivalent to two people’s entire outing with food and travel included , this man is asking for one ticket 😆 

and that phone she was talking on reminded me about the auto kand … thela, I think ram paid…

but auto who will pay?🤣

Poor man just came back from reliving himself only to see a rich madam run off with his auto🤣

Please staap ittt .... I fear he will become the next villain. Mostly N and V will hire him to haunt Raya

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Please staap ittt .... I fear he will become the next villain. Mostly N and V will hire him to haunt Raya

She deserves it for this khaand. V was was shown to be bad because she didn't give 2.5 lakhs of ngo children

Imagine their re-marriage happening (if thats what the bts is) and the police turn up again, this time for the dulhan, based on autowale bhaiyya’s complaint 🤣

@Tirchi, what would be the symbolism for that? ðŸ˜‰

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago

Previous marriage mein Police aaye the, if police comes again for remarriage, it closes the loop 😆

Priya should hire a P.I. to figure out the Autowala Driver & help him.

Period.

🤣🤣

Originally posted by JustAnEngineer

I want justice for auto waale bhaiya. The usoolon waali Priya needs to compensate autowaale bhaiya aur I don't consider her relevant anymore.

#PriyaIsCancelled

Much needed one ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Much needed one ðŸ¤£

Aaj bhi teen hasar, 4 hasar ki bhashan kitni lalchi aurat Hain (hamare tarah ðŸ˜†)

Abh unke 2 lakh ki auto wapas Karo @Priya