Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika in Gehraiyaan or Alia in Gangubai? - Page 3

Poll

Which is the better performance of year 2022?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: -PD-

Wow what happened suddenly every one are pro alia. I remember reading every thread against alia few months back πŸ˜†

Is it love for Alia or hate for DP πŸ˜†

Just alia proving herself as actor for nth time. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Wow what happened suddenly every one are pro alia. I remember reading every thread against alia few months back πŸ˜†

Hate for DP mostly and an allergic reaction to IF's resident devil. πŸ˜†

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm curious, since you seem to have very strong opinion, have you seen Gangubai? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm curious, since you seem to have very strong opinion, have you seen Gangubai? 

You should have read our convo on Gangu movie review thread... i donot like such movies and no i want to wait till OTT release and want to skip human trafficking scenes .. so to your question - no. And i love box office numbers game.. so movie doesnot matter i love to read about them for any movie who claims as hit before it agains it's real numbers πŸ˜†

Gangu movie still struggling to reach 120 crores to call it hit while people are celebrating as it hit 200 crores already which is actually funny πŸ˜†

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

When i read praise for Alia on this IF, they look as sarcastic comments showing hate for DP more and less praise for Alia. Gangu looking more like Alia move then SLB movie unlike his other leads πŸ˜†  here you are praising Alia or hating DP 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

c'mon you yourself admitted that alia is better in this very thread 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

c'mon you yourself admitted that alia is better in this very thread 

I'm talking about the freq of pro Alia threads. That's what's driving it. Plus, Shaitan's trolling annoyed a bunch of people.

If Alia's acting prowess was the only thing, there would be threads on Radhika Apte, Nandita Das, Konkona Sen Sharma, Parvathy, Keerthi Suresh, Nimisha Sijayan, etc.

There are no threads on them because they're no competition to Alia, Deepika, or Katrina.

ETA. It doesn't take much to be better than Deepika.πŸ˜†

Ok, ok... Alia is good. I like to needle Alia fans, too, because she's just not as good as they claim she is.  Which is basically Meryl Streep + Marilyn Monroe + Meena Kumari + Madhuri Dixit + Sridevi + Amitabh Bachchan. Alia is good, but even in her gen, there are better. PC, for one. Then Kangana though I hate to admit it. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

I'm talking about the freq of pro Alia threads. That's what's driving it. Plus, Shaitan's trolling annoyed a bunch of people.

If Alia's acting prowess was the only thing, there would be threads on Radhika Apte, Nandita Das, Konkona Sen Sharma, Parvathy, Keerthi Suresh, Nimisha Sijayan, etc.

There are no threads on them because they're no competition to Alia, Deepika, or Katrina.

ETA. It doesn't take much to be better than Deepika.πŸ˜†

Ok, ok... Alia is good. I like to needle Alia fans, too, because she's just not as good as they claim she is.  Which is basically Meryl Streep + Marilyn Monroe + Meena Kumari + Madhuri Dixit + Sridevi + Amitabh Bachchan. Alia is good, but even in her gen, there are better. PC, for one. Then Kangana though I hate to admit it. 

There is this saying "ugate hue suraj ko sab salaam karte ha" which basically means everyone respects a person who is coming power .Alia is that person right now. She has just successfully proven herself .So ofcourse there will be threads about her until someone else comes along 

Also there is thread about vidya balan s upcoming movie but not much activity there .So its not like there are no thread about other actresses, it just they are not the current hot thing .Alia is.

Parvathy,Keerthi suresh are not from bollywood or atleast i have not see any of there movies .Radhika apte , Nandita das and  Konkana sen sharma have no upcoming releases so exactly what should we discuss about? 

Having said that this is an open forum, if you want to discuss about above mentioned actresses s acting prowess be my guest

Edited by M.Wheeler - 2 years ago
briahna thumbnail

I saw Gehraiyaan and very much liked Deepika performance. but then I watched Gangubai....

verdict: Deepika one tone actor 

alia bhat....πŸ˜†what shall I say....how about Deepika did 3 films with Bhansali, Ram Leela, BM and Padmaavat....and alia just one film ...gangubai...result toh aap sabh dekh rahein hain.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Alia is more likable 

Deepika is unlikable