Khud Ko Salim aur Abhimanyu ko Anarkali Samjhi hai

Posted: 2 years ago

Haan Haan

I know.. Kuch dino se break par thi

But kya karu, Abhi ka Vrat tha na, i was helping him in puja and all.. Kitna Kaam Hota hai

Akshu ko to apne Iss Parivaar se phursat nai mil rahi, and Manju aunty baki ghar walon ko khana Paros rahi hai. He has only me, u see

Today's Topic of discussion, Akshu's pranks on Abhi and her weird fascination

(I am sooo Annoyed on Akshu, you will know aagey)

So Shuru karte hai

Bade Puppa: Wah...Aap ke charan kahan hai, Who keeps such Condition, I felt he is demented. He surely was acting as such infront of Harshharsh ke saamne to he was acting like one..

I loved Abhi in this moment

Love the Head on his Shoulder and that Heart

Kya Ghuma ke DIya hai..Puppa Ji, Aaj apna Mummy chod de, kal tumhra Beti bhi chod denge, Koi guarantee hai,

Dimaag ko Thikane pe rakho, aisa waisa Shart mat Jhado. Waise hi Dil ke Mareez ho, Zor ka Jhatka Denge to Tapak jaoge

Then Harsh Papa COmes,

Unka To ho Haalat tha,, By God, he was like a Cat on Hot tin

Banta Bhi Hai

Pehle to The love of his life, Uska Pyar, Senorita wants to talk all akele me with His Son Pyaar Gaya and Beta ko kya seekha raha, Vyapaar bhi Jayega

Harshu Pappa, worry not, U will have more such moments

Ur son is going to Bond with his BP and Tumko milega Babaji ka Thullu

The most comic scene of the day when Harsh says Aisi kya baat hai, jo woh apne Baap ko bhi nai bata paa raha

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

where is Baap, woh to SIr hai.

Aaj tak Abhi ne Kuch bataya hai, jo Ab batayega.

He is in a separate lala land

and Uska Haalat aur kharab hua when he saw Damad sasur trying to defend and protect,

itna Ganda Acting, boss kisi ko ullu nai bana paye

Dono Mile sur mera Tumhara Khel Rahe the.

Best part, Buddha Khisak gaya hai,

agar baat to Secret Rakhna tha to Cafe mein Baat karne ka... Birla House mein AA ke, he wants the stuff to be kept secret...seriously

And Jab pakda Gaya he and Abhi were like, I know u asked me to steal without letting Akshu know, but main kya Karu, hain to Sherlock ki hi Beti, Har taraf Mandarati Rehi hai

And Bade Papa Be like, Aaj tere 500 Rs Katunga, and 5 marks be Cut, beti ke saath Shaadi ki Ranking mein

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1498505492494450692?s=20&t=fN3nCXofVZaxISQJekskeg

Now coming to Manjiri

The more Harsh was talking the more she was scared

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1498534960567054336?s=20&t=fN3nCXofVZaxISQJekskeg

Manjiri is like

Harsh ji ka Manish Ke saath Chakkar chal raha.

I have stayed with this man for so long, he doesnt understand me, but Manish bhai saab ko kuch hi dino mein itna Achche se jaan Gaye

He was willing to change to change his name.

Hey Bhagwaan, Why me.

Now coming to AKshu

Yeh Tinchu Si Ladki needs to Take classes on Such kaise Ugalwate hai

Achche Achche Diggaj ki Band Baja Rakhi hai

First Ruby now Abhi.

she is one Chant

Khud Ko Salim Samjha hai

Jab dekho mere Bachche ka fayada uthati hai

This Goenkas are really taking my Abhi for Granted

Ek to Poor Guy is On Nirjala Vrat,

He is tensed about AKshu ka Nautanki... want love, dont want love,

Then Bade papa Comes with his another level ka Tandav,

Poor guy has to lie to save BP ka A**

then that was not enuf, he now starts stalking his phone for immediate response, (Mano he is asking lets plan Picnic and we will sort out Spot)

Upar se teekhi Mirchi harasses him over Call...

(Bagal wali aunty ka Kutta Bhoo Bhoo nai kar raha.

I thought with Manish doing all the Bhow Bhow, Kissi aur ki awaaz bhi sunti hai kya

Yeh to nai pucha how are u... did u eat, Kya khaya.... or not.. she started batao batao what happened. Mann to kiya wahi do Rapta do

My man was in OT whole night and madam ne radar laga ke Rakha hai, minute he walks out she stalks him

Abhi is like yaar yeh Goenkas meri waat laga ke manenge

She calls him home at wee hours, and Batao,.. Darwaza (Main door) nai khola

bechara watchman watchman Karta raha, but koi nai Sunta

Abhi was like, BP ki to main

Itne Ghatiya Security Rakha hai,

First two of them could not handle ab now, one has already gone to sleep. Abhi change karwata hoon

Poor man has to Again do Spiderman Stunt.

Bhooka Nirjala Upwaas ke saath my man is doing all these stunts.. and there also she takes his class. This Gal is taking him for granted.

Tinchu si Hai, but itna Jyada Abhi ko Nach Ncha rahi hai, mano salim ki Sabha mein Anarkali nritya kar rahi ho

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1498537007399981056?s=20&t=LoqplJGU4UbivKO0NDiGLA

Uske baad to madam was on a different level,

Shaadi ke Ghar mein Madam wears all Yucky maid's outfit, now with BP in bed, and unwell, she wears party dresses. Batao

JANTA KA SAWAAL AND EVEN ABHI KA

Bechara Abhi to samajh nai paya chal kya raha hai.. whats going on

Kept on asking... what ur plan is... but yeh to Naha Dho ke chadh gayee

U both did over acting. 50 Rs kaat lene ka Mann kar raha

Poor Guy, 50 rs kaat legi, to mera kya hoga

This Chota Bomb ka Packet is too much Drama.

Koi mera Bachcha ko pls Khana Khila do,,

woh Behosh ho Jayega

Leaving you all with a beautiful pic of my man killing in Purple

My Man is killing in Purple

Edited by mtina0207 - 2 years ago

Hayeee last picture ka attack. My heart is weak 😛💓.
Harshad Chopda kabhi apni acting se , kabhi apni smile se aur kabhi apnay looks se jo attack krte hain bas 🙈😍

I think my thoughts exactly match with what you put in your review. I yesterday made a long post on Akshara and I am so sick of her family jaap.

Originally posted by Harshadfan21

I think my thoughts exactly match with what you put in your review. I yesterday made a long post on Akshara and I am so sick of her family jaap.

Pls share the link, i was off IF past two days

Originally posted by neelamano

Hayeee last picture ka attack. My heart is weak 😛💓.
Harshad Chopda kabhi apni acting se , kabhi apni smile se aur kabhi apnay looks se jo attack krte hain bas 🙈😍

Hai na, He is just tooo cute and brilliant and H*T 

Originally posted by Harshadfan21

Akshara can write an essay on " MY FAMILY " 🤣

Hai na, He is just tooo cute and brilliant and H*T 

[/QUOTE

yup He is Perfect 😍❤️.

Originally posted by neelamano

Akshara can write an essay on " MY FAMILY " 🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

🤗

My Family is my Family

My Family is the one that i was given from Birth

No member of my family is connected other than Blood

My family has MP, AG MIMI, BM, Aru, Karu, Vanshu

My family has 2 security guards etc etc

Originally posted by mtina0207

Pls share the link, i was off IF past two days.

Ok my issue is Akshara was always shown as family person but writers don't do that justice with her character by showing these things

1. She was shown someone who really loved Aarohi. But once she confessed her love she never cared for her sister was flirting Infront of her with Abhi. I am not at all Aarohis fan but from Akshara this was least expected.

2. When Abhi got tests for Manish she neither did tests nor asked Abhi to leave before police drama happened. And just last episode she was blaming Abhi that if Anything would have happen to Manish I will never forgive myself but today she was so impatient to know what happened that she didn't care about Manishs health anymore and started calling everyone and ranting. Abhimanyu didn't even agree to the condition here. She just assumed he did.

3. She rejects Abhi when she wants and when she needs him she doesn't care about anyone.

That's why I find hard to connect with her. For me Akshara is most stubborn person and only do what she wants. For me she is not family oriented person at all

Loved your Post and the way you write is too good 🤣🤣

I feel bad for Abhi these Goenka's give him new jhatka everyday. 

Harsh, Manjiri and Manish thing cracked me up yr... But Papa Birla knows Manish so well.. Abhi and Manish are playing Mile sure mera tumhara very poorly coz Akshu easily tricked him. 

Akshu and her dressing never matches with situation. I still hate that red confession dress.