Naagin6 No.1 Online TRPs in 2nd week

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Omg ! Super happy! @ColorsTV @BTL_Balaji @ektarkapoor 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙌🏻 https://t.co/sd1XK9vJhs

After Teja's revelations as Naagin show will become interesting. 

Hope it maintains his trp offline too or increases. Bas decrease na ho

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

Hope it maintains his trp offline too or increases. Bas decrease na ho

Haan I just hope the high online trp doesn't take away from the channel's TRPs. Even tho the other 3 shows among top 5 - Anupama, YRKKH and KDB all get high online TRPs as well and still their offline trps doesn't get compromised too much. Hoping it's the same case for Naagin 6 too. Let's see kal.. fingers crossed ❤️      

I watched BB15 for Karan and liked teju antics as well.

N6 can give Yrkkh stiff competiton as the story is quite shaky. It has lost 0.7 to 0.8 points within a month.

Teju's fans have to support her with trps otherwise the story is better than N5.

Originally posted by Winnertakesital

I watched BB15 for Karan and liked teju antics as well.

N6 can give Yrkkh stiff competiton as the story is quite shaky. It has lost 0.7 to 0.8 points within a month.

Teju's fans have to support her with trps otherwise the story is better than N5.

Haven't followed S5 so can't say much about that. But yea Teja Troops are quite enthusiastic about supporting and promoting Naagin & #PraRish. Every friday night they start trending and also spamming under blue ticks tweets to 'go and watch Naagin 6 at 8pm only on Colors + lots of snake emoji' 😆 Poora twitter bhardete hain promotion se. In the 1st week they even tweeted to Mark Zuckerberg & Justin Bieber as a joke, it was all pretty funny. 😆 

About YRKKH, yaar it's a Rajan Shahi show so I don't think they'll go too down. Abhi shaadi track start hojayega toh their numbers will again go up lol. Leap ke baad toh even my mom has started re-watching it. Rajan Shahi knows what works with the Indian audience these days. 👍🏼 

Originally posted by mish_18

Haven't followed S5 so can't say much about that. But yea Teja Troops are quite enthusiastic about supporting and promoting Naagin & #PraRish. Every friday night they start trending and also spamming under blue ticks tweets to 'go and watch Naagin 6 at 8pm only on Colors + lots of snake emoji' 😆 Poora twitter bhardete hain promotion se. In the 1st week they even tweeted to Mark Zuckerberg & Justin Bieber as a joke, it was all pretty funny. 😆 

About YRKKH, yaar it's a Rajan Shahi show so I don't think they'll go too down. Abhi shaadi track start hojayega toh their numbers will again go up lol. Leap ke baad toh even my mom has started re-watching it. Rajan Shahi knows what works with the Indian audience these days. 👍🏼 

I know.

Teja Troops are trying to get trps for Naagin 6. Online numbers does not mean increase in off line trps though Ekta has launched this season at the right time. Except for Ghum, they top 5 SP shows had a good slide. if the tracks are worthwhile then she has a hit in her hands. 

I have seen few N6 clips and not complete episodes. I don't like Simba as he used to sleep in BB. Here also he is in a trance.

Mehak is okayish whereas Teju has to work on her pitch. Naagin hun mein dialogue has to hit a nerve.

I paid advance subscription for Yrkkh because Harshad had joined so far nothing is great. Mr. Shahi hasn't worked on the script.

Let us see who ultimately remains in the rat race.

Originally posted by Winnertakesital

I know.

Teja Troops are trying to get trps for Naagin 6. Online numbers does not mean increase in off line trps though Ekta has launched this season at the right time. Except for Ghum, they top 5 SP shows had a good slide. if the tracks are worthwhile then she has a hit in her hands. 

I have seen few N6 clips and not complete episodes. I don't like Simba as he used to sleep in BB. Here also he is in a trance.

Mehak is okayish whereas Teju has to work on her pitch. Naagin hun mein dialogue has to hit a nerve.

I paid advance subscription for Yrkkh because Harshad had joined so far nothing is great. Mr. Shahi hasn't worked on the script.

Let us see who ultimately remains in the rat race.

Arrreyyy kya mast item tha Simbuda, I remember him snoring in VIP room while other HMs were fighting outside & breaking dustbins 🤣 But he's improving with each epi thoda thoda yaar, have faith in our sleepy Simbu 😆

Even my mom's reason to start YRKKH again was Harshad & Pranali. I loved Pranali in that Sony's show Kyun uthe dil, it started off sooo well that show but they ruined it so badly 💔

Shahi Sahab abhi Shaheer Sheikh ke show ki script ke kaam me busy honge hence YRKKH ke sath aisa sautela behaviour 😆 No worries, shaadi track me sab sahi hojayega. Saari TRP wapis lol