•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Where are the Joshis? Weren’t they the main family why have they dissapeared. Where did Milind Baba and Rama Tai Go? They didn’t even bother to show how the family coped after Nupurs Death especially Milinds reaction. The current storyline is boring and a typical love triangle 🤢 The child Chikoo was much better than adult Chikoo I miss her Bubbly Nature. The Joshis still don’t know about the Real Payal I really wanted to see their reaction to Chikoo being Payal Especially Rama Tai’s and I wanted Kamini and Subodh to get exposed and go to jail. They should have ended this show with a happy ending instead of ruining the show with the leap

Posted: 2 years ago

In the show milind went to an ashram and Baba died. I agree the current storyline is boring there’s no any story it’s the same like other shows typical boring love triangle and now it looks like millind will never find out chikoo is payal as he left the show. I really miss small chikoo her acting was the best better then adult chikoo😭i would happily see an happy ending with everyone finding out the truth and kamini going to jail instead of a nonsense leap which ruined the whole show.