ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/ishqdinoorhai9/status/1497026136869830659?t=qvVyCX33H41pUO1mciQqQA&s=19 

Like yes, I kind of always feel happy whenever I write an analysis because I feel somewhere, I understand the characters and is able to pen them down. 

But this made me emotional. To be so on point ... Ahh 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He’s never doubted her love the only thing he has problem is that she brings family in between their love.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahaan18

He’s never doubted her love the only thing he has problem is that she brings family in between their love.

I know makers did not said this but she makes it like he forces her to choose between him and her family. And her words tumne mujhe duniya ki saari Khushi di par meri ek aur duniya hai... It will break anyone heart mahn. Idhar toh woh sab kuch kar raha hai Goenkas ke liye. 

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago
mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree she shouldn’t have said that. But that’s the way Goenkas have brought her up. She will make him realize that’s he’s also my priority. But another thing is that he needs to understand her insecurities as well because she’s lost her mom twice her dad she’s scared of loosing her loved ones and she needs to understand that he needs warmth and love he’s craving since childhood. Both of them aren’t wrong. That’s why I say they need understand each other. In the beginning also it was said khud se khud ka rishta which abhi will make her do

Edited by mahaan18 - 2 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhi aka Harshad Chopda acts just with his 'eyes' in an emotional scene; bowls over AbhiRa fans – view tweets

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai upcoming story: Abhi (Harshad Chopda) will be very hurt by Akshara's (Pranali Rathod) words on how her love for Abhimanyu has been hurting her family. Though Harshad had no dialogues, he won hearts with his 'eyes'.

Shivani Pawaskar February 24, 2022 1:47 PM IST

Advertisement

Facebook Messenger

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhi aka Harshad Chopda acts just with his 'eyes' in an emotional scene; bowls over AbhiRa fans – view tweets

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai upcoming story 24 February 2022: Harshad Chopda, Pranali Rathod, Karishma Sawant starrer Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai saw some interesting twists and turns in the last couple of days. And now, gear up some major twist in the story. Abhi will be hurt due to Akshara. Yes, you read that right. In the upcoming episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, we will see Abhimanyu will feel dejected and hurt as Akshu will blame her love for him to be the reason behind MG aka Bade Papa's condition. Bade Papa (Sachin Tyagi) had got a heart attack right after Akshu and Manjiri stopped Abhi from going to jail.

meghna1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Like yes, I kind of always feel happy whenever I write an analysis because I feel somewhere, I understand the characters and is able to pen them down. 

It was a sad episode especially for those who love Abhi. He was so heartbroken....knows he will never match up to her family...always him or them....

Akshu has to choose him in the most public way now.

I think future track was hinted when he talked with his mum.❤️

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

https://twitter.com/ishqdinoorhai9/status/1497026136869830659?t=qvVyCX33H41pUO1mciQqQA&s=19 

I cried too today.. Matlab, he is hurt, so hurt.... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aap IF se twitter mein shift hogyi 😭

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I was crying too 😭😭😭

He never asked her to prioritize him but atleast she shouldn't blame their love that unintentionally she did 

It hurted him 💔💔💔

HC was mind blowing in 10 min conversation yesterday and today the way he expressed it is just brilliant. 

Abhi is hoplessly in love with her and he can't see her cry but she hurted him with her word. She was easily convinced that he said it all in anger but he lied and that was so evident from his expression.