Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Its too depressing...hoped for a better ending...

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s just faaaaaabbbbb… I binged watched it in one go… Madhuri Dixit has just killed it with her performance…. Eagerly waiting for the second part 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's so long y'all. I fell asleep (because I was sleepy not because it was boring lol) but I woke up and let it play on. Wasn't sure what I'd missed but I made it to the end.

Madhuri Dixit Nene's debut Netflix series 'The Fame Game', a story of glitz  and glamour, to release on Feb 25 - The Economic Times

I just wanted to know what happened as soon as possible. There are many twists and turns, no spoilers... it's entertaining and well shot. The acting from all the cast is spectacular. Nice to see Madhuri taking centre stage in a big production again after ages. She shines. 

Sridevi Walks Away Ignoring Madhuri Dixit - Catfight | Colors Party 2015 -  YouTube

Side note: I was getting this from the promos too, but I was reminded of Sridevi's life many a time. The dodgy husband, the fame-hungry daughter, the pushy mother, it was just eerie. And even towards the end, it almost plays into some of the scarier conspiracies of what really happened to Sridevi leading up to her death. It's all too much, I can't articulate it. Maybe I don't want to because people will be upset.

Overall, a must watch, if not excellent

⭐⭐⭐

priya185 thumbnail

I finished watching 8 episodes

I guessed who kidnapped anamika I was sure after the policewoman watched the tv.
They could have named the show something better if anyone has watched this I can explain properly as I don’t want to give spoiler

I liked anamika’s relationship with her son most

Amazing acting by madhuri, her onscreen son and manav. I did not like Sanjay’s and Anamika’s mother’s role. I hope manav has a role in the next part

Nepotism and gay/ lesbians are shown- seems like kjo wants to promote causes he believes in and change perceptions.

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some of the storyline qas was taken from sridevi s life i feel....but so many negative characters around her...n that creepy obsessed fan really looked creepy...i wouldnt even go near such people....madhuris daughter character was good but dint like the girl at all...she was odd looking...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I did feel it was Sridevi's life as well besides that Sridevi's husband was richh.. anyways really good show.. I always find Manav Kaul very endearing and Madhuri is beautiful.. I hope another season is coming.. 

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 2 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Binge watched it.

At times the pace was slow but it overall a good series, although I wished it was named differently. The title itself is a major giveaway.

Mistyy thumbnail

Binge watched the whole thing. It was fab. Very well shot and paced, kept me guessing throughout with many twists and turns. I also thought it resembled Sridevi life quite a bit. Good to see Madhuri in central character once again, hope to see more of her.

Edited by Mistyy - 2 years ago