Ajay is surprised that Kajol still hasn't left him - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Ise kehte hain til ka taar.

Woh bechara apne awkward style mein compliment de raha tha ki she's too good for him. Use public kahan se kahan le gayi. ðŸ˜†

Mujhe lagata hai woh dono apne dampatya jeevan mein kushal-mangal hain.

I think he had/having affair with ileana d cruz and who knows what other women as well.

QUOTE]

Oh ..didn't know that

This too must have been some years back..if it was still on., the media has been or is very kind to him to not feed the spicy stuff.

No other guy wants the unibrow 😂 

Its not confirmed.but some people in the forum were saying that only Ajay casts illeana now a days so they may be having affair now.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

I think he had/having affair with ileana d cruz and who knows what other women as well.

QUOTE]

Oh ..didn't know that

This too must have been some years back..if it was still on., the media has been or is very kind to him to not feed the spicy stuff.

@ jasmine

Ok , I saw some scenes of the movie they were in, they look good

Actors like to romance hot attractive girls younger than them  ( With attractive. controlling wives at home)

Kajol has been madly in love with ajay before kids, he was probably cheating on her while dating but she ignored it since he is everything she wants in a man nothing to do with money or kids. Srk said she fainted on the set and when she woke up said call ajay. She is the delusional type living in her Lala land. I don’t see anything wrong in what ajay or kajol doing, she knows what he is doing and she is happy with him. So as long as the couple know what they are doing with other people I don’t care. Hiding is a big no. There are lots of girlfriends fiancé or wife who are with famous men and are okay with them cheating. Blindly in love 

Originally posted by nema123

There has to be some good points about Ajay if Kajol is still with him.. !! 

No one is perfect.. and there is "no one" who can guarantee that the next person they choose will not have any faults like previous one.  

You can't change partners like you change dress.. it is huge emotional investment. And many times you realize that you can't live without that person and that life without him will not be happy.. 

If Kajol made that decision then it is her choice and we should respect that instead of calling her doormat. 

I feel that she is strong to keep the family together and making the family happy!! breaking is always easy... keeping it together needs strength. 

it is easier to stay in a lifestyle your comfortable with. It is difficult to break up the family and become independent, being single is much challenging especially with kids. Staying with a cheating husband is easier for some women, I know few in real life. 

Tanuja was never a superstar...

Not even a big star... She was overshadowed by her talented elder sister and now known cz she's Kajol's mother...

Originally posted by AdrakKombucha

Ise kehte hain til ka taar.

Woh bechara apne awkward style mein compliment de raha tha ki she's too good for him. Use public kahan se kahan le gayi. ðŸ˜†

Mujhe lagata hai woh dono apne dampatya jeevan mein kushal-mangal hain.

Maybe he keeps her satisfied...

I feel its not easier for those women.but they pretend to be happy n live with their cheater husbands aa divorce is a taboo in the society n do not want the kids to be fatherless. But outsiders like us think that they don't care about betrayal n lives with their husbands happily.

Originally posted by Terenaina

it is easier to stay in a lifestyle your comfortable with. It is difficult to break up the family and become independent, being single is much challenging especially with kids. Staying with a cheating husband is easier for some women, I know few in real life.