Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

New Smita Patil in tinsel town - new competition for Alia Streep

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

She's getting dumber by the day. I don't know why her team doesn't stop her from embarrassing herself even more. What an insult to Smita Patil that she was even mentioned with a non-actor in the same sentences.

https://twitter.com/RumourssSay/status/1496335087490990082

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail

well I don't know about comparing to Smith Patel..but Deepika was damn good in Gehraiyaan after disastrous chappak, Padmaavat and Mastaani.

she literally nailed it mannn....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She literally did nothing in the movie? On what basis was her performance good? Tired of these movies on elite people and their rich issues. Ainโ€™t getting no sympathy from me 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Just when I thought her performance good, she has to go and say something like this.

Behen DP, your Gehraaiyaan was your best. For Smitha, it would've been the minimum expected of her. That's the difference between you two.

Got to say the same about Alia, too. You're reasonably ok, but God, Meryl Streep? ๐Ÿ˜† You got miles and miles and miles to go before you get there, fetus. IF you get there. 

It's like comparing Chetan Bhagat's best with Tagore's worst.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder if someone said this to her to troll her because they knew she'd brag about it in public and then get bashed ๐Ÿ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jeez Louise why are these Bollywood personalities setting themselves up for trolling?  They should know better.  

Deepika was very good in Gehriyaan.  No doubt here at all. But at this point she has to know sheโ€™ll get trolled for this comment. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She is a pro at spoiling things๐Ÿ˜†....I mean every single time.....she was good in Gehraayiaan and she should have taken all applause coming her way with a little calmness and humility....but nah...aisa kaisa hoga....seedha Smita Patil se compare kar liya...๐Ÿ˜†

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Maybe she's simply too cunning for us. Maybe she did this to keep us talking about that mega boring movie (though she did act well). 

I mean I can't believe she would actually be dumb enough to compare herself to Smitha.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please do yourself a favour. Just don't give interviews and embarass yourself and fans especially after your movie release. Speaking is not your best skills so stay out of it.๐Ÿ˜”

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This cocky attitude is not suiting her, she was useless in Padmavat and Chapak left no impact oh and also 83 was meme worthy.