Posted: 2 years ago

A person who surpassed many, not connected in any way with that low creature. Today he hopes to win by blackmailing Priya with her sister's happiness, but Priya proudly wears herself, keeps her principles, truth and justice, protecting her loved ones, the life of her dear husband and carrying his name even higher.

It will be hard for Priya, but she won't break. In addition, there is Ram nearby, he is entangled in lies and hypocrisy, but real feelings will tell him where to go. What connects him with Priya is not the gold of bracelets, but the gold of emotions, of human affection. Nandini, unknowingly, betrayed what would destroy her - Ram and Priya are interested in a person nearby, not a thing, even if there is a lot of brilliance in it.

Priya Ram Kapoor and her husband Ram Kapoor are tied with the most expensive bracelets in the world - love.

I wish she tells this in front of Ram. She has only monologues with him. Anyways, good job to see positivity in everything.👍🏼

It is very difficult to say this in person, I understand Priya, she is ready, but she is very afraid of losing Ram, so for now the conversations are only in this way, but this is only for now

You know what I see this series as a romantic comedy, lack of logic in the tracks make it more funny.

Originally posted by tirchinazar

You know what I see this series as a romantic comedy, lack of logic in the tracks make it more funny.

Desi Rom-Com🤣.... 

True... today's Priya was fire... eventhough there were no Raya scenes.. Priya's fight for him how she fully accepts her to be his "WIFE" and is not hesitant to use her husband's name was really nice to watch...managed the episode.

Oh, what a nice idea, sister, it's so much fun))
Priya was a real lioness, ready to destroy the world for, for and for the sake of the person whose name became part of her.

Both Ram and Priya are broken from inside, so they need their own sweet time to understand each other.

They have finally found someone whom they could trust and depend on and as human nature when you find something after so long time you are afraid that it might just turned out to b temporary and you are going to lose it again. 

Waiting for the day when they will start talking to each other.

Bull's-eye, they're like that because they've been through a lot of pain, they're scared, they need time and communication to overcome walls. They open gradually, like the roses Priya loves so much.