Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

New article - Hrithik and Saba to get married soon?

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆ

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/are-hrithik-roshan-and-rumoured-girlfriend-saba-azad-getting-married-heres-what-we-know-372391?s=09

πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

4 din hue nahi hote couple ko date karte.

Media:

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why oh why this girl.. :(

He should have found someone like Yami or Iliana or even Mrunal.. Little Mature Girl than this one. 

Mistyy thumbnail

That’s a really bad picture of her

Edited by Mistyy - 2 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kareena is truly having the last laugh. She has such a better and more wholesome life than Hrithik. He dumped her and look where he is now. Literally dating the worst of the worst and a messy life 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

oho kaafi serious lag raha hai dono ka 

merko toh ladki cute aur intelligent lagti hai πŸ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This girl looks like a weirdo, both Suzanne and Hrithik have loser bf/gf 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

This girl looks like a weirdo, both Suzanne and Hrithik have loser bf/gf 

Suzanne se bada weirdo aur loser koi nahi hai dunia mein , usko pehli baar apni aukat k hisab se mila hai pehle vala kuch jaada hi mil gaya tha usko bhi πŸ˜†

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kareena is truly having the last laugh. She has such a better and more wholesome life than Hrithik. He dumped her and look where he is now. Literally dating the worst of the worst and a messy life 

i dont think she is. Hrithik wasnt that interested in her, she was. She crossed the line and he was very much married. I think she deserved a dressing down from suzanne which rumours say she got. Why is saba worst? She seems nice. 

Also kareena had an inter-religion marriage with a divorced man who had 2 grown up kids and who is 12 yrs older to her. You call that wholesome. But when hrithik who is divorced and has 2 kids and is marrying someone more than a decade junior and from a different religion you call that messy? Why the hypocrisy dude?. The way i see it, they had similar lives.

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know i really dont mind (not that my minding matters). I get that she is not your usual prim and proper princessy type but not that bad. She looks edgy and cool. Not wierdo and stuff. Hrithik is pushing 50 and saba doesnt have much of a career ahead of her then why not. She ll be more than happy to be a star wife.