Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suman_7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

For the best grade quality spices in India, You may check Kashmirbox.com the best ecomm site that offers products from the valley of Kashmir.

AlfredoWoolum thumbnail

For spicy chicken, you may use Turmeric powder, chili powder, Coriander powder, and many more spices.

Recently I made the Spicy Chicken Broast using these three listed spices and it was of great taste.

AlfredoWoolum thumbnail

You may also try some more spices like Cayenne (red pepper), Cinnamon (Daar cheeni), Cloves (long), Garam masala, and Fennel seed (saunf) which will make your spicy chicken more scrumptious. 

Rms4 thumbnail

Black Pepper, Nutmeg and Mace, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon etc are some of them You can shop all these from Trupery.com

Kaashvii thumbnail

Turmeric powder, chile powder, coriander powder, and a variety of other spices can all be used to make spicy chicken.

Using the three spices indicated, I recently prepared the Spicy Chicken Broast, which was delicious.

spice burns my tongue so bad

Kaashvii thumbnail

HI, 

There are more than 40 Indian spices. Many are obscure and used only in certain regions, like stone flower and garcinia. Combining traditional spices to produce beautiful cooking is an almost spiritual act. Certainly exploring Indian food will greatly expand your cooking repertoire.

Hmm i can spice only in small doses