Fanaa Ishq Mein Marjawan

:: Fanaa IMMJ Written Update 22nd February 2022 ::

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

:: Fanaa IMMJ Written Update 22nd February 2022 ::

The episode begins when there is a parcel for Ishan at his home. Tanya comes over to Agastya's home to tell him everything that is happening weirdly these days about Ishan and Pakhi. Tanya assumed she can you tell Agastya to help her as he is a big man. Agastya says wow he is a psycho mad man, Tanya agrees with him. Tanya says you can save Pakhi then. Agastya reveals his true face in front of Tanya as Yug comes out and scares her to death. Agastya laughs along. Tanya is shocked by seeing and hearing all these things. Agastya tells Tanya I love Pakhi and how I am crazy for her.

Agastya says I will take care of your mum so don't worry. 

Agastya arrives at the Mehndi party and meets Ishan & Pakhi. Pakhi all of sudden sees Agastya's name on her hands and she yells at the mehndi person for writing it incorrectly. Ishan sees it and says let me erase it but the colour is quite dark now. Agastya comes around and sees it and says wow my name looks good on your hands. Pakhi says its not funny.

Yug is driving Tanya far away from the mehndi place and city. Tanya is tied up in the back of the car seat and trying to get out. All of sudden, a motorcyclist is racing with Yug so Yug stops his way to teach him a lesson. Somehow, Tanya loosens her tied hands and manages to get out of the car. Tanya runs on the empty roads and tries to ask for help on her way. 

Agastya sees Ishan worried and asks him what is wrong? He says the waiter has taken his shoe to clean and finds that very weird. The waiter brings back his shoe and he screams. Agastya comes over and asks what happened? Ishan takes the shoe out and it is bleeding, there is a nail there. Agastya asks him how will you dance with Pakhi now? Agastya says ok don't worry I am here, I won't leave her alone on the stage. 

Precap:

Pakhi is all ready in her bridal attire and screams after she sees Ishan. Ishan is stabbed and blood all over. Pakhi is holding he knife in her hands whereas the police & her family comes and witnesses it.

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters