Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi valentine's day VM - jeene laga hoon

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

VM made for valentine's contest and it's won.

Thank you ❤️

Jeene laga hoon 

Edited by PriyaArshiSarun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Such a seeet vm Priya love your choice of scenes and the blending of them. Seamless editing!! So proud of seeing you start making vms to win the contest!! 🤗

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was such a lovely VM and a perfect song for Valentine's theme too ❤️ congrats Priya for winning, well done 👍🏼

my most favorite part of the VM was the scene you selected for this line 'milne lage dil pehle se zyada, pehle se zyada ishq hone laga' -that slow walk to her and khushi taking steps backwards...haaye  

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

Such a seeet vm Priya love your choice of scenes and the blending of them. Seamless editing!! So proud of seeing you start making vms to win the contest!! 🤗

Thank you areeba ❤️

Have you saw my others vm's?

Originally posted by: m4manju

It was such a lovely VM and a perfect song for Valentine's theme too ❤️ congrats Priya for winning, well done 👍🏼

my most favorite part of the VM was the scene you selected for this line 'milne lage dil pehle se zyada, pehle se zyada ishq hone laga' -that slow walk to her and khushi taking steps backwards...haaye  

Thank you manju ❤️

x.titli.x thumbnail

ASR ko double thappad marungi.....seriously, one day he is flirting with her and the other day seedhe se shaadi kar li  After all these years I still fail to understand why he did this (just because of the terrace scene).....ASR you were supposed to be smart😳😵

Frustration gone let me just go through this cute piece again! The coulouring and editing is so beautiful and smooth....and yes Jeene Laga Hoon was made for them....especially their flirty track before the drama❤️

Congrats on winning the contest, well deserved❤️

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Priya it's Niyati.. congratulations on ur win❤️

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

ASR ko double thappad marungi.....seriously, one day he is flirting with her and the other day seedhe se shaadi kar li  After all these years I still fail to understand why he did this (just because of the terrace scene).....ASR you were supposed to be smart😳😵

Frustration gone let me just go through this cute piece again! The coulouring and editing is so beautiful and smooth....and yes Jeene Laga Hoon was made for them....especially their flirty track before the drama❤️

Congrats on winning the contest, well deserved❤️

Thank you so much ❤️

Originally posted by: nnks

Hi Priya it's Niyati.. congratulations on ur win❤️

. hello niyati 

Thank you ❤️

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Thank you areeba ❤️

Have you saw my others vm's?

of course love! also your first vm it was for one of the contests i believe. it was also the only one you were able to upload on YT right?

keep making! you should use HD images if you can. It'll increase the quality of your vms a lot! 🤗