Fan Fictions

Altunia and Razia modern love story part 1

Hxjeio thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Altunia and Razia love story part 1 (21st century) (I am not going to write "21st century" in each and every posts)

Altunia likes driving his car himself sometimes though he had many drivers. His eyes caught on the beautiful lady in the road. He couldn't think of anything else. He was completely mesmerized by her beauty. He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life. He drove the car closer to her and after that without thinking for a second he opened the door of his car and caught her hand..... He pulled her into the car and locked the door. Razia was shocked by his sudden reactions.

Razia "why did you picked me up?" Altunia " I ..... I ...... really don't know.... Why .... I ......"

Razia "do you have something to say?"

Altunia "no". Razia " please let me leave now."

Altunia " I can't letmy life. I.... I....need you ..... Whoever you are....."

Razia "but why? You don't even know my name. Then why...all these..."

Altunia " yes you are right. I don't know you. But I can't loose you. The moment I saw you I felt that I really need you. Plewant to I.... I ......will not let you." She looked at him and the very next moment it became clear to her.... She divulged his emotions..... She could sense his feelings for her......

Razia " ok then I am not going anywhere. Please be quiet. I am here with you and will be always there for you. Be easy. Nothing has happened." With these words she tried to sooth his mind. After a few minutes she spoke " where are we going?" Altunia " I don't know". Razia "we need to talk. So I think my home is the best place for it. Or if you prefer any coffee shop or somewhere else...... Then it's ok...."

Altunia " I will take you to my home". Razia nodded a yes. He drove on his car.

After reaching his mansion he took her hand and led her in his house. Altunia said with a smirk " Let me show you the rooms first". Razia " you have a nice mansion friend". The word friend echoed in his ears. He felt extremely happy hearing the word from her. Altunia " May I no your name friend?" Razia " me Razia". Altunia " myself Altunia". Razia took her sit in a place and so did Altunia. Altunia "you know whenever I look at you I feel that you are mine. Only mine. Besides you look extremely beautiful...... I mean hot too....." They both laughed a lot.

Edited by Hxjeio - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hxjeio thumbnail

Seems very interesting ya

Edited by Hxjeio - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He just picked up a stranger and took her home? And she went along too.