Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Thats what even I felt!! Maryada means s#x kya? Agar aisa hua toh hum sab ki dreams dubluk dubluk dubluk😂😂😂

And everyone is talking about Pakhi ka bf here..am I missing something? I totally missed this scene..yej kab aaya🤔

are wo phone par baat nahi kar rahi thi msg par

please aisa mat karo don't ignore me and all 

ab aur kisse aisi baatein karegi issiliye sab aisa bol rahe

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thats what even I felt!! Maryada means s#x kya? Agar aisa hua toh hum sab ki dreams dubluk dubluk dubluk😂😂😂

And everyone is talking about Pakhi ka bf here..am I missing something? I totally missed this scene..yej kab aaya🤔

Seems like maryada means that only. But why this continues jaap that means we were waiting for nothing.

she had this scene when there was maatam in shah house. She was on phone and she was like please don’t ignore me while texting or phoning. 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You know the feeling when your vacation is over and school reopens next day?? The feeling when popcorn par butter katham ho jatha hai? The feeling when aam ka season katham aur Karela ka season shuru? The feeling when class mein surprise test announce karthe hai? The feeling when mother in law visits? The feeling when acha kaasa so rahe aur mummy fan bandh kardhethi hai?? What do we collectively say then?~ Dath teri ki😑🤨😵😕😖😤😤😠😠😠😡🤬 Yeh waisa hi episode hai!!! Watching our cute Digene bottle felt like a dream too good to be true😍😍!! Just as I sighed 'Hayeeee thanks Universe', Mr Besharam shah makes a comeback!!!! What do we collectively say?? DHAT TERI KI🤬🤬🤬🤬 

Episode begins with MaAn walking back home hand in hand..Their cute little banter on who goes inside first was so adorbs! This scene felt oddly edited for me. It felt like couple scenes were choppety chopped to cut the valentine night short! Certain upcoming pics of the night that stormed social media dint make it to the final cut🤨🤨..Anuj asks Anu to stay for 26 seconds longer as fair deal in exchange for his 26 yr long wait..this gadha is becoming too adorable now🤩🤩😍😍...yaar agar yeh Netflix series hotha tho yeh raat ki nashaa kuch aur hi hothi😛😛 par nahi..... makers decide to zoooom back to Kinju baby ka OTT drama while Toshu stands there like a confused Zebra!!!! I atleast thank makers for sparing us from Vanya's dracula night😑😑🤧 In one sentence~ Kinju baby not happy with Toshu treating her like how Vannu papa treated her ex mother in law! This was a tiring 5 to 6 min long sequence!! 🥵🥵😵😵 kuch toh reham karo makers!! Statutory warning toh dho😭😭😭

Its a dreamy morning!!! Anu is rudely awakened by a bang on her door and Anuj is still in trance over the previous night and cannot believe any of the magic that Anu brought to his life. They say your reality is the best when it feels surreal and it was quite evident on Anuj's face that his 26 yr penance had come to a beautiful end or rather blessed a new beginning🤩🤩🤩

In another sad shah universe, its a gloomy morning with the entire house plunged into sadness except Mr and Mrs shah!! I think she managed to seduce him coz it looked like he got some action last night😂😂😂saaary!! I dont even want to give you the visual of that!! Mrs Kavya helllula shah wants her husband to take over Kapadia empire and is gleefully planning on how to do so!! Waaah husband and wife kya excited hai to steal someone else's hard earned business!!👊👊

MaAn bond over chai and ladka is busy niharofying ladki and she asks him to focus on work but our bacha wants a job where he can just gaze at her 24/7😁😁😁 their sunny deol dance on yaara o yaara was sooo chumeshwari😘😘😘....** me nazar utharofies**🧿🧿🧿 someone plz ans my kwechen: Why is Anu still keen on going to shah house to visit Baa bapuji when they can also come over..Baa is clealry not intersted in seeing her..the only ones who care are Bapuji, samar and kinju and they can drop by anytime!! So why does she keep visiting that toxic house? Just to get humiliated?🙄🙄

the first para is feeelzzzz! And yea I don’t get ki woh justify kyun karti hai? Like simply bolti kyu nahi ki “meri life meri marzi” and just stick to meeting people who want to meet her and care for her?  Weekend ko spoil nahi karenge aur last 2-3 days ke episodes and aaj ke MaAn scenes loop par dekhenge aur Monday se wohi ghesa peta drama dekhne ki aadat daal denge. 

Kras1 thumbnail

are blue tick walo ne bhi in par post dalni start ki

maan craze😳

https://twitter.com/FeminaIndia/status/1494894045251858432?s=20&t=nccE1ePpcBtsw226XTGLYQ

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

someone plz ans my kwechen: Why is Anu still keen on going to shah house to visit Baa bapuji when they can also come over..Baa is clealry not intersted in seeing her..the only ones who care are Bapuji, samar and kinju and they can drop by anytime!! So why does she keep visiting that toxic house? Just to get humiliated?🙄🙄

🙋🙋I have been thinking the exact same question over and over again.

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh na..this, someone told me that they hated the numbers in my name, so went to change.

Now realised that I cannot change it to anything else for a year. Chalo koi nahi, mein apne sapno mein apne kapadia sahab ke saath hoon.mm bas Dil khush.. 😂😂

Kras1 thumbnail

take over ka mtlb bhi pata h in 2 phatichar college se MBA kiye logo ko🤡

https://twitter.com/siashilp/status/1494895025939173378?s=20&t=nccE1ePpcBtsw226XTGLYQ